Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question on keif

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushBomb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. So basically my friend bought an oz of Mids. He then grinder it up and ended up with 1g of keif.

He wants to trade 1g of keif for 1g of my dank. I would then make quick hash out of the keif.

But is it worth trading 1g of dank for 1g of Mids keif?

2. Keep the dank. Kief is like seasoning, there is no point to it if you don't have weed to smoke it with IMO.

3. #3 Tree Of Life, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    If you don't have a lot of bud I'd keep it, but if you have enough to get rid of a gram I think you should do it.

4. I had enough bud. Like I can get more whenever you know it cost me around 13$ a gram for dank so that's why I might do it

5. Well if you don't mind buying more then you could go for it. You will get your own kief when you grind your buds though anyway. I always manage to get enough to sprinkle a bit on each bowl just from grinding up what I put in the bowl.

6. THIS! Smoking kief alone is such a waste too! It just goes right thru the holes in the screen... from now on I am only using my kief for topping off bowls.

7. no it doesnt not if you use fine mesh screens, i like to smoke kief straight, it goes good with a good coffee roast

8. Could you please explain how this works. I've thought about it myself. I figured if I'm taking it out of the bud. Why put it back on. I just save it

9. Do people not make hash anymore???

This is what I get after only 4 days of keif saving.

Attached Files:

10. If you take the time to hot press it you can smoke it in a hash dome.

And yes I would trade one gram of dank for one gram of hot pressed kief.

11. For me it's all about how quickly I intake, not how much. So the keif on that first hit makes it very potent and I get much higher than I would normally.

I seel what you mean though. I just like sprinkling it on top. I usually don't do it every bowl, but sometimes I do. It would probably be best to do it every other or every third bowl to give it that extra potency. :)

12. Dude definitely get the gram of kief. Its only 1gram of dank lolol

13. do you do the nickel trick?

14. Actually I do not, I ruined many grinders this way due to much weight on the screen. The trick is always keeping weed in it. I always grind up half my shit. Carry my grinder everywhere. BE CAREFUL NOT TO FLIP IT. It will slow the process immensely. But constantly the trichomes break off and sift through. My buds honestly just as dank, I also give it a hard whack on my hand after a grind sesh.