Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question need answer asap

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cjsmokey, Aug 15, 2012.

1. about to make somethig and need some help if this will work, ok so im going to decarb my herb at 225deg for 30 mins, than im going to add a stick of butter to a stove top pan and melt that down, add the decarb herb to it and let simmer for 5 mins, than add that concoction to some nutella and throw in the oven at 250 for 1hr, will this lose any potentcy i the process or enhance it, need answers quick!!!

2. anyone plz

3. yeah well decarbing process is done, will post back with results >.>

4. well i did it, came out a little burnt, letting cool off a bit before testing, not having big hopes for this batch cause of overall burntness of the product, if so, going to try and do it again but at a lower heat setting.