Quick question from a noob

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrGermaine23, Jul 1, 2016.

1. My first plant ever attempted is puzzling me. It's 30 days into flower and I'm finally beginning to see several pistils today. With the naked eye it's easy to see 10+ on each of my 4 tops. The confusing part is that I see these little tear drop shaped ball things on the plant also. none of these things are right next to each other. They're all separate from one another. I'm wondering if they are just female parts that haven't opened and produced a pistil yet, or is this plant some type of damn Caitlyn. Can someone show me pics of female plants preflower so that I can compare them to these things on mine please? I'll include a couple pics, but they're from my phone so they may not be clear enough for someone to give an opinion. I'll pick up a loupe tomorrow and post better pics now that I actually have something to look at. Thanks in advanc 024.jpg 022.jpg 021.jpg 020.jpg 025.jpg e

2. 005.jpg Oh one more pic. If you look closely on my crappy pic you can see one of the things I'm talking about right next to a couple of pistils. Or atleast I assume these white hairs are pistils. Or am I wrong and this isn't even a female at all?

3. If the balls look like the male ones take them off or trash the plant. I had three hermie last run, controlled the balls and the smokes great.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks for the reply. So from the pics would you say this plant is atleast part female? Those are pistils correct? Also the ball things look similar to those, but they aren't bunched up together like that. There's just a few here and there.

5. Yeah It's probably a hermie, it's not a big deal if it's alone but if it's with other females and you don't get all the balls it will polinate them. The seeds will all be female too.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ok gotcha. Thanks alot for the help !

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just to reiterate that you should still be okay just pluck it off and keep an eye out. If it keeps producing balls I personally would then Chuck it but I have more where they came from but I don't know your situation

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. I plucked them off yesterday so hopefully they don't return. I've tried to order from a couple seed banks including attitude but I keep getting a " we don't accept credit cards at this time" message. I'm kinda shit outta luck it seems.

9. I have some slightly better pics that show the growths I had on the plant before I plucked them. 004.jpg 006.jpg 008.jpg