Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question dealer related

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the8504life, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Ok, well im thinking about going to pick up a 10 sack from my dealer just to see if i like or not but... all i have is one dollar bills do you think he'd care if i payed him in singles or should i wait till i get a 10 dollar bill or what not:confused:

2. it's personal prefrence bro. personaly, i'd probably take it because it all spends the same, but i would give you shit for it, and then probably laugh about it after you left.

3. He'll be a little annoyed. Just exchange them for a 10 somewhere.

4. Cash is cash.

It's only a ten sack he shouldnt care. Just dont pay in change lol thats asshole

5. Thanks both, idk where i could go around me to exchange the singles for a 10 maybe to the gas station and buy a drink with it so they dont get more pissed or somethin but well see

6. I paid a 20 sack with quarters.
    The dealer won't care but it will make you look quite silly.

7. lol you legend i praise you and i shall pass on this story :p

8. yeah cash is cash.

he'll take it, trust.

9. i take checks and visa

10. :Dbetter than gettin a handful of pennies or a buncha change you stole from your mom in a baggie.
    just before you give him the ones, wad em all up so its like a golfball. real tight. :)

nah just messin. but money IS money. im sure he wont look twice

11. cash is cash, but some dealers get annoyed. my friend knew a guy in nyc who had a deli kinda thing and dealt too, so he could take credit card for bud.

12. Tell him you just got off your shift at the strip club and that's all you have.

13. I paid for £10 of weed with coins before. I'm sure you'll be fine, but if you're not sure, ask in advance if they'll be okay with it.

14. dude ten 1s is fine, dont even fret

hand em the 10 ones, and if anything he may roll his eyes, nothings going down

trust me its OK heh

change is another story

15. it really dosnt matter as long as you dont pay in change (as in coins) then your fine haha

dude seriously tho

if i went up to a dealer for a 10 sack and gave him 10 ones and he had a problem with it i would seriously tell him to fuck off because money is money

16. Just a 10 sack he wont care

17. I would never accept that..

18. nice dude, since i got my iphone i've been takin credit cards, gotta love the app store

19. i think that either way, money is just as green.

20. My dealer gets annoyed at $1's, but he has no problem with it. Just tell him before-hand that all you have is $1's and see if it's okay, if not, ask a friend/neighbor/parent to change it for you.

My dealer actually gets his parents to change small bills I pay him, lol.