Quick question and QUICK RESPONSE NEEDED PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by liquid069, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Hey guys sorry for the caps but i don't know what to do. I watered the girls 1 1/2 ago. I'm not supposed to water them again until tomorrow however i am going away for the weekend. I have 2 ladies approacing the end of their 1st week of flowering. They are under 2 100watt hps' with temps avging about 78 degrees. The lights are approx 6-8" above the tops (thanks to a cooltube DIY). 2 questions 1. do i water now or wait untill sunday night? 2. should I raise the lights a little in anticipation? I feel like they've been stretching a little since under the HPS that's why i did the cooltube and moved em closer. THanks alot GC you guys are helping through my first grow, pretty successfully so far!

2. I would think that you could get away without watering them until you return. I'm far from an expert though :eek:

3. Water them before you leave but only like half what you normally give! They'll be a little droopy when yo get home but nothing major, they're young enough tho you could get away without watering at all till yo get back IMO check the soil, if still super wet I'd say fuck it.
    :cool:

4. Imo, an overwatered plant would recover better than an underwatered. Move the light up, and give them normal water. 1 extra watering is not going to hurt.