Quick question about watering frequency

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Sly, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Hey,

I know its a little late, but i wanna see if i can get a grow going just for the hell of it...

So i was wondering, if my plants are outside, and the area im in is in a drought, after how many days should i wait to water the plant?

Also, Is there another way to grind up the weed than buying a grinder?

Any help is appreciated

2. i would estimate around every 2-3 days but you should just poke your finger down in the soil about an inch or two and if its dry then you should water.

you can break up nuggs with your hands or with a pair of scissors but grinders make the job less sticky and quicker (and you collect keif!) i would invest in one if you can.

3. If it is in a place that you can place a water gauge in the soil. They cost about buck and then you'll know for sure that you are giving them the right amount of water. I was an assistant to a grower last year and that is what they used and he told me it was the best thing he has bought to grow his dope. Or if your to Cheap the each day poke a hole and if you poke down farther than a inch to a inch-half i would give them a drink. I mist everyday for 2 minutes to stop the roots from mass producing and to produce a stronger stock early in the plants life.
    That is what I am doing with my girls and they are growing like crazy.
    Gave my girls their fert yesterday and they tolerated it well. Didn't see any limp plants from it.

4. It is easy for me, summers are hot with no rain, so I HAVE to water every 24.

If I leave it until 36 the girls begin to wilt.