Quick Question About Watering And Rain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RIP519, May 5, 2010.

1. Hey Guys Please Excuse My Spelling:smoking:
    So I Have 2 Seedlings In The Ground, And I Was Just Woundering
    I Give It Nutrients Every 3Erd Feeding, But Do I Count Rain Falls As A Feeding?
    I Gave It Its First Nutrients 2 Days Ago, But It Rained Last Night, This Morning, And Is Now Currently Raining., Im Not Worryed About It Really Right Now But Its Suposto Rain All Week

Thanks Guys

2. Be careful bout watering your plant man. How old is it? And usually every 2 days is good to water or untill the soil gets crusty dry. Remember its better to underwater the plant then to over water :)

3. Honestly, I'm an advocate of the long dry watering method. Water it heavily one day a week (not too much however) and then let it tough out the rest of the week. When the plant gets thirsty the roots will begin to stretch down and out in search for water, creating a bigger, strong plant. Which essentially = more yield, more potency. HOWEVER, if it's raining a lot like you say it is, go 2-3 weeks without watering again. My advice for nutes: wait at least 3 weeks between nutes. Adjust accordingly to how they react to it, fact is, every strain is different and you'll have to figure a lot of it out on your own.