Quick question about Water Bottle Bong.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SpaceTrippp, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Hello everyone, this is my first post by the way. Just wanted to throw in a quick greeting. :cool:

Anyway, onto my question...
    I'm currently creating a water bottle bong and am trying to be safe as possible. I'm parts from a metal pen first of all, and am using the cone part at the tip that surrounds the actual pen as where I'll be putting my weed in. That is in a metal part that is actually on the outside of the pen, just a plain round tube, and have another round metal tube connected to that to reach into the bong.

I know that smoking out of chrome covered metals are really bad, is there any really way to tell if this will be harmful? It isn't shiny like a chrome covered piece of metal would be, like a socket wrench.

Also, connecting the two metal tubes would require me taping them together, would this also be safe to do?

I just don't want some kind of poisoning biting me in the ass 30 years later.

2. Just use a small enough socket to stick into the pen for the stem i use it all the time works great :)

3. Hold the metal in fire, if it changes color, than dont use it. If it turn black, but you can wipe it off, it's fine.

4. good to know +rep for you

5. thanks