quick question about shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NugsMc.gee, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'ve got like 2/3 of an eighth of shrooms and i tripped 2 nights ago, i want to do them again tonight but it seems like i remember reading somewhere that shrooms loose thier effect if you do them too close to eachother so I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this and knows wether or not i\'ll still have a good trip if I eat them tonight

2. Yeah, man. You\'ll trip fine. Don\'t do it every day often, because thats when you start to gain a tolerance of sorts.

3. alright thanks man i guess i\'ll have something to do after all:D

4. For sure dude, happy tripping!

5. Since your question was answered i hop you don\'t mind me hijacking your thread...

I can get shrooms off a guy for 12.50 a g (weird prices i know), is it worth it?

Also, how much would i need? I read somewhere that 2 gs is good, but i\'m a big guy (6\'3\", 210).

6. 12.50 sounds too expensive. 3.5g is the standard for a medium intensity trip.

7. Isn\'t it the 11th commandment that shrooms should NEVER be more than $35 and 1/8th, unless maybe that\'s like the last 1/8th in your area...the only times I have ever been offered shrooms for more than $35 an 1/8th have been from low life scum bags that try to rip people off. I wouldn\'t pay that much if I were you...it\'s only $10 more for an 1/8th but its the principle...tell that guy to go fuck himself...unless you really want shrooms lol then go for it...and I\'d say 2gs if its your first time would be good. IMO you kinda wanna experience it first so you know what to expect before you take a heavier dose. Nothing would fuck up your day more than getting paranoid and not knowing how to handle it on a heavy dose of shrooms :eek: Oh and btw...who the hell sells gs of shrooms???

8. i ate two grams of some headie ass shrooms for my frist time but every time since then ive eatin an 8th....as for 12.50 a gram HELL no........ 35 an 8th 40 if theyre really crunchy.......but any more then 40 is a crime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.