Quick question about sexing my plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by carmona1112, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Good afternoon GC. I am very much a noob and have been doing some research on this site regarding my first grow and so far I think it has come along fairly well for a first timer but I just switched to 12/12 4 days ago and I started to notice these "extensions" (for lack of a better term) 2 days ago. They almost look like new growth but they haven't developed at all. There are no pollen sacs yet but these new growths don't look like the female pistils either. Is this an early sign of a male or just paranoia by me and its still to early to tell? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Also I know its tough to say without pics but my camera's batteries are charging right now so I can't put them up yet. Just trying to get some general feedback from anyone who might have some experience with this. again, sorry about no pics right now. will get them up soon

3. Try to get some pics. They definately help.

I would give them a few more days and you will know for sure. Be patient.

Good luck.

4. I borrowed my girlfriends camera. Here is a pic of the new growth that is in question on my plant. Early signs of male or too early to tell? Thanks for the help everyone. Time to start rolling a J. :smoking:

Attached Files:

• 020.jpg
      020.jpg
      File size:
      117.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Too early. Try again in a few days.

6. Thanks man, I appreciate the help.

7. Nothing there yet.

8. yah those things grow on every plant male and female
    that is still a pre-pubescent plant

be patient

9. Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I will post more pics if I still am unsure in a few days.

10. Does this look like a male to anyone?? sorry if the picture is blurry but it was the best I could take for now. I am not positive if it is a male part or just a new growth on the plant. Thanks for any new input.

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      205.7 KB
      Views:
  11. I can kind of see what has you worried, but the pic is way to blurry to tell for sure.

12. Looks like a little ball there man, but that pic is real blurry, if you can confirm thats a ball then its likely a male :(