quick question about qwiso

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by snowdog, Oct 28, 2009.

1. ive just recently made my first batch of qwiso. i used 2 jars worth of fine trimmings. now i only used that little amount becuase i still have alot and i want to see how it turns out first before i go balls to the wall. anyway... its been exactly 48 hours now and it is dry to the touch. how long do you guys usually let yours sit out for? like should i scape it now and let it dry out another day or two or just let it keep sitting another day or two? any help would be much appriciated

2. I'd suggest you scrape up a small portion of it and see how it looks...if it is a bit gooey then it probably needs more time, but if it flakes up then it's good to go.

I've noticed that if you can touch it and it doesn't feel sticky or just wet, then it's most likely good.

If it has felt dry to the touch for like 6hrs or so, then it's probably good. Drying time always depends on the amount of alc used...24-36hrs has always been more than enough for me, but I've never used two jarfulls of trim...

Eh, like I said, scrape a lil bit and see how it feels...go from there. Enjoy the hash! :hello:

3. i scraped it up this morning and it was flakey and dry. looks like powder. i didnt use that much alcohol actually. maby a 3rd or a 4th of a normal size mason jar. i really wanna try some out tonight after i get home from work tonight but i want to make sure all the alcohol is complety out of it. when i get home from work it would be drying out for 2 1/2 days. it seems like it done this is the first time ive done it

4. From what you said, it's definitely okay to smoke :smoking:

5. ok smoked it the last to nights and its pretty good :smoke: got another question though...
    i made qwiso which came put in a brown powder. can i take the powder and put it in the oven to make black tar hash?

6. Put it in wax paper with a wash cloth over it and iron it to make a hash patty.

7. #7 BotanistJJ, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    black tar hsh...hah

Ooops...i didnt notice this thread wasnt recent...