Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question about Hubby's

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by i Donk, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Picked up 3 Hubby's the other day from my local shop. I didn't notice it in the store but one of them says made with "hubby oil" instead of "hash oil". I've only had Hubby's 5-6 times and they've always said hash oil, so i'm pretty excited to try something new.

Can someone who has experience with the two compare them? Is the hubby oil stronger, mellower, longer lasting, should I adjust my dosage, how does the high compare in general, etc?

Thanks

2. Only one way to find out :bongin:

3. well, i just blasted off. Will post if I notice any difference from the regular bars

4. Hate to sound ignorant but....what's a Hubby

5. #5 i Donk, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    They're chocolate bars that sort of look like Hershey's bars, made with Hash Oil. They are the strongest edibles i've come across so far, although admittedly my experience with edibles is somewhat limited.

[​IMG]

6. i have the same question

7. [quote name='"Pipee the stone"']

i have the same question[/quote]

See quote:

[quote name='"i Donk"']They're chocolate bars that sort of look like Hershey's bars, made with Hash Oil. They are the strongest edibles i've come across so far, although admittedly my experience with edibles is somewhat limited.

[/quote]

8. oh srry didntt see u had replied

9. Started feeling the effects after about an hour, but fully kicked in after an hour and a half. For the last 30 minutes I have been absolutely blitzed :cool: . Doesn't seem any different from a normal hubby though, so maybe hubby oil is just their new name?

10. From hubbysedibles(dot)com:

"ATTN: COLLECTIVES & PATIENTS -- Buyer Beware! There are a few counterfeiters out there selling bars with our name & duplicated label. Most recently, we've been notified of one stating the ingredient term as "Hubby Oil" - That is NOT our bar, as we have always sated & still state "Hash Oil" . Read your label carefully!"

11. lol yeah i heard that too

you probably bought a fake hubby bar, but since it worked just the same, no big deal right?

12. Curiously, after doing some more research, now I have no idea which ones are the real deal. Some people say those with "hubby oil" on the label are the real ones, others say those that say "hash oil". I did have mixed results with hubbys from two different places.The fist bar I got was from CPA and it was super potent. Then I got some at H.I.P and I got very mixed results.
    Does anyone have a definitive way to know where the real hubby's bars are? Until I know for sure, I guess I'll stay away form them lol.

13. It's prolly just a misprint no?
    They look like kind of home made wrappers.
    Maybe the guy was toasted when he was photo shopping them this time :)

14. Oh sorry.
    Missed a few posts

15. #16 TheDubiousBaker, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    Well, sorry for bringing this thread back from the grave. I would like to point out that all the Hubby's I bought the ones that say XXX Hash Oil also have the word hubby on the bar, one letter for each square (6). I've had the XXX Hubby Oil and it was okay, but i've had mixed results. The XXX Hubby Oil didn't have and stamp or imprint of the name hubby.

Pretty good i bought a milk chocolate XXX Hash Oil today this is a picture of it.

I've heard about the XXX Hubby Oil being the fake ones, honestly they are still going to hit you but if your paying the same amount might as well get the real hubby. (I assume)