quick q (shrooms)

Discussion in 'General' started by enom, Apr 17, 2006.

1. alrighty, i just gotta a quick question involving shrooms, i was wondering how long they take to get out of your system for a test if you did about an 8th. or better yet do they even appear on a test? i heard they just simply show up as food posioning, but i just wanna make sure. reason is im gonna apply for this job tomorrow and realized they drug test and im just wondering if i should just wait it off or if im good to go..

if this is in the wrong section my bad, im new here n just move it where need be,

2. hey welcome to the city! shrooms cant and dont show up on drug tests. you are safe to do it even an hour before the test haha but I dont think you want to do that

3. thanks man. haha yea i wouldnt wanna do that either, actually i did em on thursday nite and i was up reading on here the whole damn time. interesting info, this sites badass. cant wait to blaze up here soon.

4. hey man welcome to the city.

acually they CAN test for shrooms in piss, but i guess its exspensive so its rarely ever done. If your getting a test for a job it will just be the standard 5....

pcp
    alchohol
    pot
    cocaine
    (meth)amphetamines

5. This doesnt really matter to your case, but FYI, Shrooms can be tested via Spinal Tap for many years after use (depends on many individual variables for the person to decide how long). Haha, pointless, but now you know more.

6. damn! well ohwell... its too late for that, plus i dont expect to ever have a job that would do a spinal tap, sounds like itd hurt though

7. im pretty sure opiates are in the standard 5 instead of alcohol.

8. That's not true mannn. They are out of your system pretty much before they wear off. Check it out: http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=189

9. Interesting. Thanks for that link.:smoking:

10. so in what ways can they detect previous lsd or mushroom use?