Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Pipe Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jhazey88, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Sup GC. I have a quick question about my piece. So lately i've just been using stems to fill the hole at the bottom of my bowl. When i get my pickup, i usually grind it up right away and fill up an old prescription bottle i have. I've been running through stems a lot sooner than i'm running out of weed. My question is, what are my other options to make it so excess weed doesn't fall through?

2. use a small piece of weed :)

3. Just use a tiny nug at the bottom of your piece and pack it semi-tight, or use a screen, a tiny rock, eventually though you should build up enough resin that you can just put your ground up weed in there with no worries:smoking:. Ps man dont smoke stems they are so gross

4. smoking stems isn't sick it just can give you a headache sometimes.
    And running out of stems fast is actually a good thing, cuz that means your hookup is more budweight rather than stemweight.
    But yeah, for your problem just use a Lil chunk of bud or get a screen or something.

5. if you have any extra screens for your window you can always cut out a little bit.

6. Thanks for the quick responses guys. I appreciate the help. Smoke on.

7. just so i dont start another thread, on this...my pipe has a tiny hole at the bottom, should i be screening it or does it matter? i hardly ever get scooby snacks