Quick opiate/alcohol question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aktokin, May 30, 2009.

1. Is it okay to mix like 1/3 a bottle of wine and 20mg of vicodin? My opiate tolerance has been down for awhile so i dont need much, just have never drank on opiates and not sure of the risks etc.

2. I wouldent :p
    take like mebe 1/4-1/3 of the bottle, then 10mg. Asses the situation, you can always do more, but you can never do less :(

3. People die mixing alcohol and opiates i've heard. I've drank on oc's but i have a high opiate tolerance and drank very little, hope that helps

4. Yeah, I know it's dangerous. I wasn't sure at what point it becomes too risky though. Like im probably guna drink this 1/3-1/4 left of the bottle before I parachute the two. Unless someone says thats too much alc for just 20mg?

5. I doubt it, try at your own risk i suppose. Noway would you die though from that little of each

6. Yeah thats what I was thinking. We'll see!

7. its a risk. i wouldnt but i dont even know what opiates are like but apparently its worth dying for lol

8. haha try it and you would be willing to die! for me, it's like cuddling with a heating blanket as your body tingles