quick lighting question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Golden Lungs, Jan 17, 2013.

1. so ive been putting off just buying a stupid timer (i know there cheap and everything ill probly get 1 this week) and last night i left my light on untill 5 a.m when i was supposed to turn it off at midnight. so im just wondering if i should just turn the light on at noon as always or adjust the time now. i really would rather just turn it on at noon as always and not have to mess with anything. also would it be a better option to turn the light on after its had its 12 hours of dark but then turn the light off at midnight (because its the darkness that matters not the light right?) its only been flowering for like a week - week and a half. sorry if im rambiling i smoked a fat keif bowl... :smoking:

2. You are in flowering and dont have a timer?

Im sorry...but thats basic shit. You NEED a timer.

You'll be lucky if your plants dont go hermie. But let them get 12 hrs of dark before turning the lights back on.

3. i dont think there gonna go hermie after 1 time...

4. Guess you will find out , dude timers are 15 bucks get one . It will pay for it's self .

5. Damn what a pain in the ass. Must be home at 12 am to turn lights off haha, what if you wanted to go to the bar or go home with a chick? Anyways you should be good if your seeds have good genetics. I did 24/7 for 5 days In flowering once and I was good. But I've also heard of people fucking up once and going hermie, so your just going to have to play it by eye

6. ya i think itll be fine. im home a lot, i live with my girl and i dont work sooo... yeah.