Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick joint question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedIsYummy, Apr 18, 2010.

1. I rolled up a joint today for tommorow And I twisted the end where u light it so it will stay fresh or w/e (idk I remember reading to do tyt somewhere) and I was just wondering when I do spark it up tommorow do I need to untwist it first?

2. If u want u can, but i like to keep it twisted and light the twisted part so only the paper lights, then when u hit it it will burn the bud, then u can blow the flame out. (happens rather fast so it doesn't really matter imo)

:wave:

3. Nahh, just light the little twist and it'll do the rest.

4. the twist is like a wick. Burn it and it helps light up evenly

5. Alright thanks guys

6. I always twist the extra paper at the tip so the weed wont fall out when im carrying it.

Before I spark it, just rip off the twisted end

7. Twisting it makes it so the weed doesn't fall out and so when you light it, it'll be even.
    Don't do it for blunts tho, flatten the tip for blunts.

8. well, anyway... what's the difference? Just smoke it :)
    [​IMG]