Quick Herpes Question

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kd0G420, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Okay, I am a really paranoid person about some things and 2 weeks ago (11/12 days actually) I hooked up with a girl. No sex happened but oral did, both ways. In the morning (like 5 hours later) I found a small pimple or cyst inside my lip. It doesn't hurt and today I was looking at it and found another possible pimple on the other side of my lip. Both are like tucked away on the inside of my lip, not even remotely near the outside where I feel like herpes usually is. Neither hurt or are leaking anything, and they aren't blisters. One has a possible whitehead, but it could just be an imperfection on my lip. Could this be herpes? Or am I just freaking out?

Also I'm sure a lot of you will say go to a doctor and I intend to when I can.

Thank you.

Also this girl was like so shitty when it came to sexual stuff. Like her attempt at a handjob had my dick hurting for 2 days so I doubt she gets with too many people.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Doesn't sound like herpes dude. Don't fret.

3. Don't sweat it man. I'm a paranoid person too about that stuff. You'll KNOW if you HAVE herpes. When I had an std scare I was inspecting my lip and dick like a madman and anything I saw I immediately thought it was herpes like you

And yeah man if you didn't see any sores or feel them with your tongue (yuck) on her vajay or while eating her out your chances are even lower

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Technically cold sores are retracted from the herpes virus ,but I don't think you got herpes man. If you're still curious then stop asking a marijuana forum for STD advice ,and get a check up. Best of luck friend.

5. Thanks for the replies. Everyone's saying the same stuff I've been telling myself but I just get paranoid about this shit lol.

6. dontcha worry, dontcha worry child, herpes got a plan for you

7. From the sounds of it, seems like you got herpes Chuck. Don't go for the easy ones next time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weu7LdbdYL4

9. Prob just HPV...something like 80% of ppl have it..dont sweat it...you would know if it was herpes

10. This is a common misconception.   They estimate that 75% of people that have HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus) are unaware that they have it.   This is because genital herpes can have a very wide range of symptoms.    Some people have massive break-outs, while others may only have a tiny rash or red spot that they assume is a pimple or ingrown hail.   Many other people are asymptomatic, which means that they carry the virus but show no symptoms.....these carriers can still pass on the herpes virus even if they never express symptoms.

If you are worried, go get tested.   There are swabs they can do if you have a sore, and there is a blood test that they can do if you don't have any current symptoms. 

11. its type one herpes man

12. Impossible to tell without a swab or type-specific blood test.   Type 2 can be both oral and genital.  Same with type 1.   Don't give medical/health advice on something you know nothing about.