Quick fix

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abreute, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Hi guys new to the forums. I used quick fix 6.1 today in Sebring Florida at labcorp. Everything went good. Temp was 94 and she excepted it with no problem. Was scared as shit but it was way easier than I thought. It was a 5 panel dot test and I will post results soon.

Ps. I purchased the quick fix for 32.99 at local smoke shop and I also verified batch number

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Its been 5 days and no calls and start orientation tomorow and still no call from my job either. So far eveythings looking good. Will update soon.

3. Started work today! Have not heard anything and its been 6 days, so am taking this as a pass!! Thank you quickfix 6.1

4. Hi. Congrats! Question, did you use the warmer as instructed? Easy to keep temp levels up?

5. Yes the portable warmer works wonders! Make sure to activate it about 2 hours before your test and keep it on for about an hr if you can't use a microwave. Mine stayed at 100 the whole time and I removed it 5-qp mins before the test to cool it down some.

6. I used the quick fix 6.1 in southwest Florida at Labcorp. I was just offered a new job and HR gave me the bad new of taking a drug test . I was freaking out the day before the test because I had a feeling I wouldn't pass. I stayed clean for over 2 weeks, took a home test and failed. I bought 2 cleansers at Vitamin Shoppe, but I wasn't so sure it would work. Still freaking out, I went to a local sex shop and purchased some quick fix urine (some girl in my building recommend it to me because her friend tried it and passed). I read countless reviews and 99% of people said this was a life saver so I had no choice but to give it a shot. I was at my current job (now former) so I didn't get to use a microwave. I activated the hand warmer around 1230 and it heated up almost instantly. I kept the warmer on until my test at 230, took the warmer off a few mins before I got there so it cooled down to 98 and stuffed it in my bra..thank goodness for big boobs lol. I didn't use the squirt cap and I just poured about 3/4 of the bottle into the cup. She tested the temp right away and it was on point woo! I've been nervous for the past few days but now I can rest with ease because I just found out I PASSED!!! Thank you Lord for quick fix...I would have been completely screwed without it!!! Follow the instructions and you can't go wrong...I recommended it to all my friends. It's not fair that us productive stoners have to suffer because we smoke. Other hard drugs that people do can get flushed out so easily and people who do them are real drug addicts. I just stick to my weed and now I can be productive and still stay lifted! Blessings my friends ❣

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have used it about 4-5 times and never had a problem. This stuff is a blessing!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey guys just posting a quick fix experience and review. I took a pre-employment EScreen drug test at Concentra in Las Vegas on the 27th of June and just received news that I passed using Quick Fix Plus 6.1. I have used Quick Fix in the past and had no issue, however, this time was a little more nerve wracking, the doctor told me that my "urine" was high in nitrates. I've read a post or two where this alone caused people to fail but I've also seen people passing with it as well. As a female though, high nitrates can be attributed to a urinary tract infection so the doctor just said I might want to see my primary physician and get antibiotics to treat a UTI. For men this may be a red flag to the doctor testing you, as UTIs are less common in males. A little backstory, I had a bad knee injury and smoked to relieve the pain but quit for a little over 2 months and still failed an at home drug test, leading me to go to old reliable so I would get the job I need. Body stats, I'm 5'6 240. Now some things I have read say most people are clean within a month, I guess my metabolism is as slow as molasses and I only smoked moderately for 3 weeks. It's always a good idea to take a home drug test just to make sure. When in doubt, quick fix! :)

9. Shit works wonders. Private sector, government jobs...Yea

10. I just had mine on Wednesday and I am waiting to hear. So so so stressful.[/QUOTE]