Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix WORKS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterSmoker, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Idk exactly where to put this thread since I'm a bit of a noob on this site but thought id share my experience with this particular product and how it helped me...

Received a call from an employer I was interviewed by telling my I got the job (Yeah Buddy) she said all we need is a Urine Analysis within 48 hrs...

well thats a problem because I'm a heavy toker I smoke at least 3 grams a day maybe more but I am able to work and go to school fine... well any ways I panicked and didn't know what I was going to do... I had recently lost my job and bills were racking up... I did some research and a lot of people said Quick Fix worked and then some said it didn't well Im here to say it does I used it JUST AS DIRECTED... not my own way

1. warm up quick fix in microwave 10 secs
    2. change the top to the squirt top (provided)
    3. make sure the temp is around 96-100 degrees (there is a temp gauge on it)
    4. activate the had warmer by shaking it
    5. rubber band the hand warmer to the bottle of quick fix
    6. stash between legs so its easy to grab while "Urinating"

and 7. You got the job trust me it works I start work on July 9th and I'm smoking a blunt while making this review!

p.s if the heat strip gauge doesn't mark the temp its too hot give it like 5 minutes to cool down and it should work (This scared the shit out of me lol)

2. lmao, first post is you promoting a product.. ohh okay. :smoke:

3. Yeah because I have no other reason to be on here I found out about quick fix on here so I decided to write a review...

figured I'd give other people peace of mind that I received from here

4. You know what also works? Not being a crack addict and not smoking when you know you might get DT'd. Christ.

5. Leave the thread with your BS I smoke as much as I want... You have a lot of nerve on a smokers website idiot

6. I'm pretty sure most disagree with him, and not your stupid decision.

7. Why do you exist?

8. Quickfix does work most of the time. Some smaller labs are catching on though. They leave samples out over night to stale, obviously quickfix doesn't go bad. While this is against DHHS protocol no one is willing to step up and sue these companies. Testclear makes a product that is supposedly real dehydrated urine and even smells like real piss. For the time being i'm gonna stay clean until i learn the culture of my new work place but may indeed start using testclear and possibly quickfix depending on the situation

9. GL homie hope everything works out

10. thx, its no deal not smoking though. in worse can scenraio i won't be smoking for the next ~1.5 years. i got a bunch of land out in middle of nowhere. Only reason i have a good job right now (im an operator at a wireline company we blow broken pipes out the ground lol) is so i can save up some money quick and build a cabin/shed house and some solar panels. After that im quitting and going work part time at burger king. i'll be the guy with a blunt in his mouth :p

11. Hey OP, where did your test go down? Which facility?

12. I just had a DT as well for a job. They never mentioned it anywhere until after I went through the interviews and got an offer letter. I also used quick fix and a word of advice, make sure the cap is on tight. Like a dumbass I had it in the area between my boxers and my belt line (I wore my shorts a little low for that reason and temp wasn't a problem since it's like 100 degrees out).

Once I got there I was able to walk right in and I didn't have to empty my pockets or anything, although I assume that's usually not the case. When I pulled out the bottle I noticed it leaked and it looked like I pissed my pants. Luckily I had enough for the test which they said to fill between 35 and 45ml. Once I gave them the sample they were just talking to me while they bagged it up, they never even looked at it. I was nervous which always turns me into a disaster and they said I looked flush, I just told them I hadn't eaten and the A/C in my car didn't work. Anyway that's my experience with it, obviously didn't get the results back but I'm just happy my end of it is over with. Good luck to anyone else who is in the same boat!

13. To show not all smokers are selfish incompetent addicts? If you can't take a break for a week, sorry, that's a little too close to "meth addict" than "smoker" for me.