Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix vs Real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IYIaster, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Started a new job, took a pre-employment drug test, haven't smoked in eight months. I don't think this company does random drug tests. The employee hand book doesn't say they do anyway. I'd really like to smoke again, but I want to be prepared if I do have to take a random drug test. Like I said I'm clean now so I can pee in a couple bottles and freeze it. The only problem with that is I think you have to unfreeze it in the refrigerator and then let it come up to room temperature and then heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds. Of course if I get hit with a random I wont have near enough time to do all of this. Quick fix you do hear about the people failing and I'm worried the squeeze bottle would make a sound. I figured I would go ahead and get the 3oz with uric acid just to be safe even though I don't live in one of the states that test for it. I'm wondering if leaving it in a hot car would cause problems with Quick fix?

So, what do you guys/gals suggest?

2. theres a guide to pass

like, you could smoke 10 minutes before and youll be set