Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifesthePits, Jul 24, 2008.

1. I agree anyone should pass. I even pissed a little in the cup myself when the nurse screwed up the line, and I was smoking everyday back then and I still passed.

2. Hey guys,
    i know the problem you all have to good, in germany and europe they have big problems with the police,drugtests for employment or the "MPA" = Medical-Psychological Assessment !

I find the QuickFix very nonpractical because the bottle is sooo big and bulky if i compare it to the Products from CleanU a german Company which produces high quality detox,screening,and field testing products.
    I met them on a hempfair here in Europe and i was surprised that they aren't yet that popular in america, because they are in europe!
    Great things they have, they gave me some samples and also Urine-Teststripes ( so I can test their synthetic-urine) and with this day my Paranoia was 90% lower than ever in my life and stayed that low! :-D They have an Anti-Paranoia-Pack and i know now why it is called like that :-D
    Neighter me or any of my friends didn't pass the tests everyone went out healthy and negative on everything :)
    I mean they have also a FAKE Penis !!! Never seen something like this in my life :-D

Check it out and compare!

CleanU - CleanUrin - ScreenyWeeny - CleanWeed

ScreenyWeeny: zijn video's op Dailymotion

all the best!

3. Wow, that product looks super discrete. Too bad we don't have those here in America!

I checked and it looks like it would be $50-60 USD to ship just a single urine pack here. Eeek

4. thats the best fake dick ive ever seen

5. I had a preemployment test at labcorp on Friday the 15th at 10am. If I havent heard anything yet, I am assuming all is good?? Any feedback??

6. Passed the test and had the bottle stored for two years!! Already stocked up for next time. Thanks Quick Fix!!!

7. Just got my bottle in the mail. Is there a way to verify that the quickfix isn't a counterfeit bottle? I've read that there were a few sites selling them, obviously want to avoid that whole mess. I bought mine from Ways to pass a drug test - how to pass a drug test - they are a site sponsor of another popular marijuana forum - so I'm assuming they are legit..? Anybody had any experience with this site?

I have formula 5.7-1 batch number P3T-12, and will be taking a pre-employment test in Illinois. I will be sure to post my results for everyone.

8. It looks like you got the real deal Blazer ^

9. Well if it was the real deal, it was no help for my anyway. Ended up getting asked to submit to a hair test as well - something I wasn't expediting for a pre-employment exam?

Here's what happened for those in the same boat that I was in....

I was told I had to go through a physical and drug screening process at Concentra as part of the hiring process for a job offering I had.

I heated the bottle in the microwave for 10 seconds, both the temp strip on the bottle and my thermometer read 100 degrees. I activated the heating pad, taped it to the bottle, and threw it into the pocket of my jockstrap and was good to go. First pair of tighty-whiteys went on first, then the jock strap, then a pair of regular boxers. That way if I had to drop my pants in front of the the doctor he wouldn't see the bottle of Quick Fix that was stashed away in my pants. After waiting an hour and then driving to the Concentra facility, I checked the temperature and it was at 104.8. Ended up deciding to just take the heating pad off and let my body heat keep the bottle warm from there on out. I had to sit in the lobby for about 20 minutes while paperwork was filed. Then I was called back to one of the rooms, asked to empty my pockets into a safe, and was sat down (still in my street clothes) while the woman filled out paperwork. Then she tells me they are doing two urine tests (one rapid, one gets sent off to a lab) as well as a hair follicle test. Fuck. She even made a comment like "well that seems a little excessive to do for a pre-employment exam but if they asked...". I kindly responded with something like "If I respectfully declined to submit to the hair follicle test, would the company still have to pay for it?" She said they wouldn't but that denying one test automatically means a fail for all three. I explained that something I did over 6 months ago (haha, more like 6 hours ago) shouldn't affect my employment now and that there was no way I would pass the hair test so I might as well not take any of them. By the time I made it back to my car (about 45 minutes later since entering), I took the temp reading just for shits-and-giggles and it read 98.6.

So to sum up......
    Concentra testing facilities do not always require you to be in a gown for the drug tests even when you are also getting a physical at the same time.
    Quick Fix will stay warm from body heat only as long as it is properly heated the first time, and is close enough to your sack.

Kind of sucks because I really wanted the position, but it is what it is. Nothing that a few Toro bowls cant fix.:smoke:

10. Just wanted to let everyone know that quick fixed worked for me today on a pre-work drug screen at Concentra. If you follow directions and get the sample at the right temp you should be solid. Longest 3 days of my life but its done and I have a great job and can continue using my medicine. I am a legal AZ medical marijuana patient. I bought 2 extra boxes and will keep them in both cars in case I am selected for a random test down the road. Good luck to everyone.

11. #151 WantToPass, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    Just took my 5 panel test, Quest collection center in the northeast

Now I just have to wait and see, I'll update as soon as I have the results.

12. Just passed with quick fix! Tested in NJ

13. well.. heres how it goes for me. i live in california. i started using cannabis recreationally when i was about 16.. but since then i have become a medical only user, treating many different ailments successfully.. and im not a heavy user, i vape only at night, and i take care of business first.. so anyway, ive used spectrum labs quick fix for my last 4 jobs ive gotten. each time has been gravy, although i always felt the 2oz bottle was cutting it close.. one time they said fill at least to the line and it gave me EXACTLY to the dot to the line, which i was like great, this looks so obvious, but everything was fine.

so anyway, ive recently graduated college, and i got a great job offer in my field that is something that for the first time i really want, everything is a perfect fit, and well.. to the drug screening, so i go to my trusty spectrum labs quick fix.. at first i was excited to see the larger size 3oz meaning it wont be an exactly to the line fill anymore..

so i microwave it for 10 seconds, its about 96 degrees.. shake the heat pad, put it where i stash it near my nuts. (wont get into detail on my perfect staash spot, but i dont put it in my ass if you are wondeirng haha) go in, and they dont ask me to empty my pockets like they always ahve in the past.. ok no problem, go in, pour in the piss.. swirl it in the cup cuz the temp on the bottle was reading 100. so hoping to drop it a degree or so to 99.. but its 104 outside so im not too worried. she pours into a smaller vial, and dumps the rest in the toilet and flushes.. feeling great, cuz i was hoping it wasnt a hair test or a mouth swab as i had vaped some oil the night before.

then my wife starts researching and finds some troubling info.. places can now detect if its synthetic, so i start researching.. and find out some labs are able to detect if its not human piss.. by uric acid content.. which is not in spectrum labs (only the canadian version) so now im feeling all anxious again.. it was a 10 dot test.. for a big company worldwide.

i really hope it comes back clean cuz i need this job, its great pay, great location, and a lot of room for growth. plus if nothing else it is valuable experience in my field.

it was spectrum labs quick fix plus.. batch p4z-12 ... i took the test yesterday, and they want me to start (what they told me before the test) in 4 days.. so i think ill find out by monday if everything is good. im not sure which lab they do their testing at, all the ones in the past have been at qwest labs, but this was a local location, so i assume they send it somewhere else. and if not im hoping they arent big enough to be testing if its synthetic or not.

spectrum labs quick fix has been gold for me every time prior, so im hoping this time when i really need it to be that it holds solid, i will let you guys know as soon as i find out. but in the future i will be ordering it straight from their website so im sure i have the newest versions, (5.7-1 was the one i used) and if i can get it, itll like uric acid in it.. which i dont know why they dont just add uric acid in their standard mix to begin with so i dont have to f-in stress like this.

14. sorry on the delay with the update.. everything went thru great :)

15. You had me tripping. Finally got a job took the pre employment test and had no notice I would even be getting a call. Gonna have to rely on quick fix to.

16. [quote name='"sidewing"']sorry on the delay with the update.. everything went thru great :)[/quote]

Awesome.

17. Hey guys. Im a little nervous right now after my dt at quest. Had to do it yesterday and was able to use the quick fix as directed. The reason im nervous is because after i was finished the woman marked on my paper that i was within range and under 4 minutes but under remarks put 100 degrees. She wasnr even supposed to put a remark unless i wasnt within the range. Should i be worried. I really need this computer technician job. Thanks for any help.

18. Any input greatly appreciated. Very worried at the moment.

19. never had a problem with synthetic urine

as long as you use the handwarmer of keep it next to your body for 45 min to an hour before you'll be fine !