Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Quest Diagnostics 4/8/2019

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lowridex, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Well I’m nervous as you would expect, but used Quick Fix Monday 4/8/19 for a test that was sent to Quest Diagnostics. I’m entering the 43 hour mark of waiting as a write this. I think I’ve reviewed every page available on Quick Fix Results, Quest process/procedures, etc and called and spoke with a person at QF who said “QF 6.2 will pass, we run it through that test all the time”. The test is (SAP5-50/2K-3+6A/OX/T), non-DOT. From what I’ve been able to pull up everything before the “T” is drugs and drug classes from the normal 5 panel through the specific oxy/hydroxy drugs which I wasn’t worried about having used QF a few times before without issue. Mainly because that test is checking for what’s ‘not’ in the sample. What’s nerve racking is the new SVT (specimen validity testing), or in Quest’s case “TestSure”. From what I read, they check for Urea, Createnine, pH and Specific Gravity for confirmation of valid specimen. I went to the collection site, did my thing (collector signed off and had me sign off on samples). They also marked that the sample which was split into 2 cups before sending to Quest was in normal temp range, and did not appear ‘out of the ordinary’ which I can’t remember the exact terminology they used for that. Basically making sure nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She said I would have results back within 48 hours which would be the end of the day today, but with this being a work random test, I won’t feel at ease until Friday at 5pm. I’ve managed people at this company before and they always had their tests on Tuesday or Wednesday, and we always knew if they failed by Friday. Never got anything saying they passed since the results are released only to the MRO or our HR department. I haven’t really found any credible reviews since mid-2018 and never one that talked about Quests “TestSure” + Quik Fix so I’m writing this one for you all. I’ve read reviews of smaller labs catching synthetic due to temperature or dilution but temp is user error and don’t know if others had left their QF in their cars for months, in the sunlight, etc to ruin it. This QF was always taken care of and never subjected to sunlight, never opened, never to extreme heat or cold, but the batch had expired 7 days earlier per the Spectrum Labs worker. Per her, “It should be fine. Even if the createnine started to break down they would test the Specific Gravity which never changes with QF”. I also read many reviews of the batch number being used in early-mid 2018 and they all said they passed. Batch# ST183D106A.

I will report back Friday and will probably not sleep, eat or do anything but google information until then.

2. "“TestSure”. From what I read, they check for Urea, Createnine, pH and Specific Gravity for confirmation of valid specimen."

Quickfix have all them boxed off don't they? I wouldn't worry too much mate you'll just make yourself sick! As for the bath expiring I thought the shelf life was 2 years? Chin up my man it's done alls you can do is wait, have faith! Fucking hate the way we can't have a spliff in our own free time, Bob marley will be turning in his grave!

3. That’s what I understand so hoping it goes well. Thanks for the support, definitely worrying myself sick!

4. As long as it’s not a recalled batch of QF you are in the clear! 7 day expiration is nothing to worry about. Let us know once you get the good news! :)

5. Did you get your test results in. I'm in the same situation, and I'm worried. If u can give information, I would much appreciate it

6. I won’t get the results since it was a company test, but have no heard anything as of yet. Don’t want to jinx it though.

7. You're Gucci bro. Don't sweat it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's the word?

9. Never heard back so it’s good to go as of 4/8/2019!

10. I promise myself I would sign up and post if I had a successful ua. So I’m in TN. Had a UA done at quest on Thursday. I’m female so..
    I opened the hand warmer so it could start heating. I shook the urine bottle vigorously before microwaving in 5 second intervals (just twice). Rubberband the hand warmer on, used an electric thermometer to test the temp, it was 100F, I put the bottle in a boggin/ skull cap drove 30mins to the test site. Tested the temp again, it was 98.8. I taped the top of the bottle to keep it from opening. Put the bottle under my boob. Walked in and took the test! Everyone was nice! Received the job offer today! (Monday!)
    Test- SAP 7 panel +opi.
    Batch- ST183M21A, quick fix 6.2

11. Figured Id update on my results. As of July 8, 2019 QF 6.2 still works to pass a test at Quest Diagnostics. 5-50 w/ nit test, non DOT.