Quick Fix plus

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by San1989, Sep 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. hi guys!

I need some guidance. I’m from Florida and just took a drug test using Quick Fix for Labcorp yesterday. Does anyone know how effective this is to pass the urine 5 Panel test?

I’ve been freaking out!!!

2. did you verify the batch? Also when did you purchase it?

3. I did :) I don’t have it readily available here so I can post it but it was validated and i bought and took the test yesterday. I know it can take up to 48hrs but my anxiety is out of hand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Used in past. It worked for me multiple times. As long as the temp.is above 92 and not over like 100 your gold.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you! The lab tech immediately added a label and had me sign some docs and I went on my way. Hoping the results come in ASAP. Tired of not blazing-stopped until this shit comes back

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just to update everyone, results received and I passed!!!!! Highly recommend quick fix!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sweet! I’m getting tested next week and subbing with QF. Will be my 2nd time using it at Quest. My anxiety is killing me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Good luck I’m waiting for my results too. Tripping because it’s been four days. Have used qf before but this time it’s DOT so I’m havig more anxiety.

9. I’m sure it will work. No worries. I’ve read several reviews from folks who have passed DOT tests without any hassle.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks guys I’ll be sure to send an update once I find out. Hoping it’s the education verification that’s holding up the process and not the latter.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What’s the verdict, Krave???

13. Just used QF for the first time today at Lab Corp in Florida. It was a random drug test Batch #ST183D26A, temperature was marked ok in the chain of custody. They put part of the ‘specimen’ on a smaller sealed cup which I initialed. Should I be worried? Any input?

Will update when the results

14. They do that sometimes. Long as the temp was good, you'll be fine. I been using quick fix for years and has always been fine. No worries

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1