Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix plus

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reese.89, Sep 28, 2017.

1. #1 Reese.89, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    So I have been searching the internet trying to figure out a good synthetic urine to use for preemployment testing and decided on quick fix plus. It's basically all rave reviews unless there's a user error. I did stop smoking but I keep failing the home tests and I couldn't push the appt back any longer. Anyhoo I'm basically trying to find out if anybody has used the quick fix plus RECENTLY and and also about the facility I tested with U.S. health works who will be sending the sample to Clinical Reference Labratory (CRL) in Lenexa Kansas. After googling the code on my paperwork I found it's a 10 panel. I am obviously nervous as hell!!!! Plz somebody tell me something!!!

2. Really?? I could use some advice ppl plz???!!!

3. I would feel okay with using Quick Fix. A guy I knew who had a law internship used it and he passed, it was only in December so it should be okay. Make sure you get the latest formula of Quick Fix, and then in the box it should have a green slip of paper that gives you a website where you can validate your quick fix. Honestly you should be fine, but trying to actually sneak it is the hard part. If it makes you feel better you could buy an at home drug test kit and test a little sample of the quick fix, of course it's not lab quality but really they all tend to search for the same things in urine and the THC metabolites.

4. Thanks for the feedback!!! I actually had a bottle of qf we had bought the week before and having nvr done this before had no idea about the batch # stuff. Fast forward to the day before the test, I open the box check out what i'm going to have to do the next day and when I ran the # I find out my batch was RECALLED!!! SHIT!!! After about 10 different calls to local head shops I finally found a different retailer who let me verify my batch in store b4 purchase..... that batch was fine...... PHEW!!! Now it's the waiting game. This has certainly been stressful!!

5. Well, not that anybody’s reading this thread but I passed!! It was a miracle and now I’m on government payroll. Yay for meeeeeee

• Like Like x 1
  6. Congrats! I just submitted for my test on Friday using quickfix. The lab should have received it on Monday. I figure if I can make it through today I should be good too

7. Idk if anyone will see this. :( this is my very first time subbing. I’m really nervous. I used quick fix 6.1. Temp was perfect even showed on my paperwork. Only thing I am not freaking out about is if I will pass. I live in California and my test is being sent to Alere in West Virginia. I’ve read that the quick fix I used contains both Uric acid and urea. Has anyone passed in a similar situation? I’m really nervous and I want this job so bad. Mine is a non-dot 5 panel urine sample. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :(

8. Hey there Emjayy, My story is a bit more complicated than my previous posts suggest........... at the beginning of my synthetic urine journey I was actually planning on subbing with somebody else’s clean urine instead of using synthetic bcuz I had nvr done anything like that b4 and I was super skeptical about fake pee getting the job done. But truth be told I chickened out since I’m a new mom and that would mean admitting I like to enjoy a long toke at the end of my day to one of my “clean” mom friends **gasp**. So I was actually temping my own urine to find out what said friends urine should be warmed to (gross I know but I really wanted this job dammit!!) it was usually between 97.3 and 98.2. Fast forward to my decision to use QF 6.1 and on my way to take test, I pull in the parking lot and used my digi thermometer to check QF and it was at 101+ and I was crapping my pants!! I decided to ditch the warmer!! In hindsight I now know that I would have lost a few degrees during the pour and I would have been perfectly in normal range, instead I made the previously stated royal mistake of ditching the warmer. When I went inside to drop the test I was getting along great with the kid that collected my sample so I handed him my pee cup and we went to do a hearing test in a soundproof booth. As soon as he closed the door behind us he looked at me and said “your so lucky I’m the one that collected ur sample” I wasn’t sure I heard him right and I looked up in confusion “huh”?? He repeated himself adding ur temp was @ 93.7!! SHIT!!! He told me he’s seen grown ass men crying about losing there jobs and having kids and mortgages from making the same mistake I just made. But he said he doesn’t nt believe smoking pot should mean u miss out on new opportunities sooooooo he passed me on my temp!! This kid is the only reason I passed my test. As I said in my previous post my stuff was then sent out of state for a ten panel and everything else worked out fine. Long story short, it’s really true what people say about “as long as the temp is good you’ll be fine”. I found this out the hard way but if I ever have to sub again I can say I will be much better prepared. You WILL be fine..... keep us posted and best of luck in your future ventures. I hope I helped u feel a bit better about your situation ☺️

9. Hey Reese!!! Awww I’m so happy for you!!! Yeah the box on my paperwork was marked off that the temp was in range. So now I just wait for results. Thanks for the reply! I’ve been freaking out since yesterday lol. I will definitely keep you updated!!

10. So I passed!!!!!! Thank you so much for your response!!

11. Hey everyone, I signed up because this site really helped me over the past few weeks. I needed to take a drug test for a job at a hospital a couple weeks ago 1/8/18. I used quickfix 6.2 and was skeptical as well and extremely anxious about it. I took it at a Labcorp in Northern California. I didn't get the results from the lab itself, but I got the call to confirm the job. Quickfix really does work!

I set the microwave for 10 seconds, shook the heating pad (i didnt even do a pru-run) and the temperature stayed at 98-100. I stuffed in between my nutsack, went to walkin for an appoitment, i had to wait about an hour, so i went back to my car and sat in there and turned on my heated seats and hot air just in case (i honestly think it didn't do anything at all.), temparature stayed the same when i went upstairs.

testing lady didnt seem to grill me at all. i imagine she sees all kinds of characters in there, many who smoke weed, so nothing suprises her. i went to the bathroom and poured the quickfix into the cup (about 2 oz), and i gave her the cup, i forgot to shake it but it did have a 2-3 small bubbles in it. When I realized i forgot to shake it, I shook whatever was left in the plastic bottle and put just a little more on top. No new bubbles. Temparature was right at 98. It was hard for me to believe it could stay that warm but it really worked.

I also was also hoping the lab would have antiquated machines and hoping there wasnt some "new standard" of testing that since the last person posted here, but living near silicon valley I feel safe to say that if anyone would have the highest standards, it would be in this area.

well i hope that helps someone. That shit really does work! lol It's almost dummy proof! Try not to psyche yourself out about it, the directions are straight forward and are true to what it reads in actual life.

12. My bad i meant 2019 not 2018