Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix plus, Alere 10 panel - freaking out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cybernetictiger, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Hi all,

I did tons of research on Quick Fix Plus and decided to give it a try. However, mine a
    was a 10-panel, split test (opposed to the normal 5-panel) and will be sent to Alere via Concentra.

Alere even has that quick fix can be detected through them. Has anyone passed a 10-panel screen through Alere? I'm really starting to freak out as I already took the test. My temp was within range, but I am extremely nervous it will come back as substituted.

Please help!

2. What exact test are they running? should be on your copy of the form they gave you.

You should be fine though.

3. Hey man,

take out your pipe/bong/joint, light up, take a deep breath and relax man. I’ve heard great things about quick fix and my biomed buddies are always recommending me this for our lab tests (although I just abstain). Wether it’s 5 panels or 10 panels, there not going to be doing anything more extreme than a typical Test. The difference Is a standard 10 panel drug urine test typically looks for cocaine, marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, opiates, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, & Quaaludes.

It’s still gonna be your every day average drug test unless you’ve been doing some meth or pcp lately.. Op, my heart goes out to you, I hate drug test.. Sorry you have to go through this but I really think you’ve got this one in the bag dude. Keep the positives thought in man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Thanks for the positive thoughts. Do you and/or your friends work in a testing facility or something similar?

5. We work in the same facility as the company that collect our urine is processes and tests it - quest diagnostics. Although we don't work in their unit, all of our staff drug tests are sent right to them for testing since we're all in the same building. In my 3 years of employment, I have yet to see one our fellow bmt's get fired due to a failed drug test yet and we all smoke Mary Jane.
    :love-m3j:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Fuck yeah.. I’m loving seeing everybody pass their drug tests. Smoke on! :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I got a 5 panel standard (1200) I hope Im good

8. Yea quickfix will work, as long as the temps good.

9. Hey! So many questions for you. Where was the test taken? And was it a standard 10 panel test - 1204? I’m using the exact same system alere escreen 10 panel test so I’m hoping for the same outcome as you! The anxiety during the wait is just absolutely unreal. Making me sick to my stomach

10. Well just to update anyone else who reads this thread it worked for me as well! The anxiety was terrible though.

What I might recommend for someone else is to use the bottle and supplies that comes with the quick fix and get some clean urine from someone if you can! Then you have the clean pee and don’t have to worry about it coming up as a substitute.

But I used quick fix exactly as recommended and passed an alere escreen 10 panel standard test number 1204 administered at concentra in Michigan. Had a ton riding on it so I’m so glad that everything went well!

11. Update for everyone! My quickfix 6.2 passed Alere Toxicology pre employment test. Batch number ST183c46a.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I just did a xc-7 panel with alere toxicology using quick fix 6.2. Stressing out cause I know they do a validity test. Anyone know anything about the 7-panel testing?

13. I wouldn't worry about the "7" - panel test when using Quick Fix. They're just testing for more drugs than the standard 5 - panel tests. Validity typically means they're testing to see if the urine has been diluted or mixed with water or anything. You got this mate, do not stress at all. Within the past 2 months of 2019, I've seen 0 failures w/ quick fix and about 5 maybe 6 passes. A mate of mines just passed two weeks with a 10 panel alere test. Using Quick Fix of course. :pimp:

14. Keep us updated dude..... Quick fix has been on a damn kill streak since 2019 began. Update with result my dude!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thinkin about you bro... I hope all is well

• Like Like x 1
  16. #18 FirstTimer316, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Man, I just used the 6.2 for a DOT screen yesterday. I’m crazy nervous right now. Never done this before and I can’t afford to not pass this.

17. It's a crappy feeling to say the least. Hang in there and try not to stress over it. Quickfix 6.2 is a wonderful product and as long as you followed the directions, you should be safe :)

18. You're fine man. Don't worry. Passed with it a few weeks ago.