Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX PLUS 6.2 HELPP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StoneyBaloney19, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Hi there. Have a drug test this week. Quit smoking weed for 2 weeks have been drinking water, taking niacin, hitting the hot tub, working out, and STILL, am testing positive for THC. I bought Quick Fix Plus 6.2 as a last resort. Will be taking a 35190N - SAP 10-50/2000 W/ NIT (urine) test this week. I am nervous about it. Has anyone used Quick Fix with this test? How did it do with the nitrate testing?

Appreciate any opinions and tips/tricks to pass. Especially on how to sneak in the bottle (I'm a girl).

Thank you in advance!

2. Have you taken your test yet? If not, I have tips! If you have, did you pass?

3. I’m a dude same problem I could use the tips on not sneaking in but on how to use if you have any

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum