Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix devices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dm0nt0k3, Feb 12, 2009.

1. My pipe was recently hurled off the roof of a parking structure by a friend of mine who freaked when he saw cops approaching so while I don't have a replacement any ideas for quick fix devices to toke with?

So far i've used:

Gum wrappers (stupid, I know)
    tin foil pipes
    bong made from a bottle, pen, and tinfoil bowl

Any other ideas?

I know that it's stupid to ask when I could just replace my pipe, I'm really asking more out of curiosity than a desire to put any of these suggestions to use.

2. Apples make great pipes. you can pretty much use any fruit or vegetable to make a pipe with. My and my roommate used to make fruit pipes every night when we went out to smoke because they are so easily disposable. We didnt even own a pipe back then

3. You could run down to a convenience store/gas station real quick and get some rolling papers...

Or an apple.