Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix came back as invalid for DOT drug screen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThumbBuster84, Apr 8, 2019.

1. I did everything correctly, temp was good and everything. Got a call 2 days later from a Medical Officer asking if I was on any meds because the urin sample came back invalid. I’ve used quick fix in the past and had no problems. Unfortunately this time would be the last time I use this product. I lost a really good job due to this unfortunately. Good luck all

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tell them good luck with their runner up employee, probably someone who drinks alcohol (tis the norm of the land) comes to work hungover and not worth a shit.

But hey if they dont want a hard working loyal person that smokes outside of the workplace, their loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Yes I agree. The company is actually not at fault though. Unfortunately being a truck driver the DOT can come in and request a drug screen from any employee. With a failed or invalid result the company has no choice but to let you go. It’s sad because I never smoked during the day. It was my way of relaxing in the evenings and it never affected my work. To make things worse it’s going to be really hard to find new employment in the industry with that on my record. We live in a sad time if you can’t smoke a joint after work without ruining your career. If anyone has any products they recommend to pass a DOT drug test (with lab work) I’d appropriate it. I’ll never use or recommend quick fix again.

4. Don't accept that. Insist you have never used Marijuna. Demand a retest. File an appeal. You see what i'm getting at.

Good luck man I've gotta tell ya I've thought about becoming a truck driver before. The thought of pulling over to a rest stop going back in my sleeper and smoking a bowl sounded so chill. I see no issue with that at all and it's gotta really help on the road get rest.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I hear ya but unfortunately fighting it means retesting with someone present and that would give me a positive result. I’m going to walk away hoping invalid looks better than positive for my next employer. And I was a local driver so I didn’t even carry anything with me. My smoking was done in my own home on my time off. I’m also in Ohio and have a medical card. But it’s still not accepted in the industry.

6. Hey man, sorry about your luck.
    Did you purchase your synthetic urine directly from the online retailer or in a head shop?
    The reason why I am asking is because I have heard horror stories from head shop batches.

I just submitted my DOT test with QF6.2 earlier this week.

• Like Like x 1