Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix 6.2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gyss93, Feb 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi all, thank you in advance for taking the time to read my thread, and any help you provide. Basically, I'm looking for people who have used quickfix to pass a drug test in the past to tell me about their experience. I found out that there will be a random drug test at my work in about a week and a half, and I'm a heavy smoker for the past 3 years (every day). I bought a bottle of 3oz quickfix about 2 months ago, and was confident but now that the drug test date is closing in, I'm freaking out. Does anyone have any experiences to ease my mind, or suggestions? Or if you've failed with quick fix, do you know the reason? I've practiced using quickfix multiple times, and it's super easy to keep the temp up, but I'm still afraid the test may come up inconclusive, or the lab will detect that it's fake pee. If anyone has any tips or advice, is love to hear it!

2. I dont know much about Quickfix but 1 thing i'm sure of is that the best way for you to pass this test is simply by drinking your own urine. The reabsorption of the liquid actually removes any trace of the drug from your pee

Just ask if u need any more advice

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Well I’ve seen about 7 people in 2019 that have passed using quick fix. No failures. It’s pretty cool. Have you taken your test yet? If so how’d you do man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I passed with it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Warm it up put on some boxer briefs or some regular underwear put it in the pocket and safety pin it shut works every time

• Like Like x 1
  6. I use a toe warmer and stick it on the side and put it in my underwear, it makes it just over 100degrees, so I have to cool it off below or at 98deg before I give it to them, you can cool it down but you cant heat it up once your in the room, that's the only thing to worry about honestly, getting the temp right for that one second glance and they sign off on it. I laugh every time when they ask "is this your urine?" Well yea I paid for it so its mine lol "did you alter the urine" nope that's how I got it.... And I always try to make a joke to lighten my mood and theirs when I first meet them. Things flow better when you can take your mind off the fact that you have to lie to these people and no one can find out what your doing lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. I used QF 6.2 in November 2018 and passed with flying colors. Hide it in your crotch area, maybe put your seat heater on, on the way to the lab. keep it nice and warm. bottle has a temperature gauge so around 98 degrees you wanna pour that shit in after following previous instructions. Easy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pretty cool thread here