Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.2 worked... I think...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokerNinja, Jun 28, 2018.

1. So I took my pre-employment SAP 5/50 GS/MC test a week and a day ago and I still have my job. I went to my HR yesterday to drop off something, but I didn't ask directly about the test. I asked if this document was all they needed and if I was complete with everything. She said 100%. So I guess the test came back negative at Quest Diagnostics? She said they would have the result in two days so a week sounds good and finally took a few hits, tolerance is so low right now lol. Hope this helps those in the same situation I was in. I just read someone failed with Quick Fix when the tech dropping something in their sample. The clinic I went to didn't do that and don't know what that's about.

• Like Like x 1