Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.2 really does work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moistymire69, Jun 8, 2018.

1. I am making this post to ease the minds of others who are in the same situation that I was in the past few weeks and share my experience with Quick Fix 6.2, because these posts really helped me. I was offered an awesome job opportunity for a very reputable company. The interviews went well and my background check was cleared, was offered the job and had three days to complete a drug test at LabCorp. I knew about the drug test more than a week prior to the job offer but there would be no way for me to get my system clean in time to pass the test. I did some extensive research online because I was freaking out, and my first solution was a same day detox drink like QCarbo32. After more research, I found out that they legally cannot watch you pee during a pre-employment screening, so I started considering synthetic urine, like Quick Fix 6.2 Plus.
    I read thread after thread just tripping myself out about everything, but the reviews for Quick Fix 6.2 were overwhelmingly positive. I went to a very well known smoke shop in town and talked to the owner about Quick Fix 6.2, and he told me they sell at least 20 bottles of this product every day. I knew this would be my best and safest option to pass the drug test.
    I took my test at LabCorp. I knew I had to get the temperature right so I had practiced with it the night before and got it perfect, so I was pretty confident that I would be able to get the temp right. About 30 minutes before my test, I heated it up in the microwave for 11 seconds and then used the heat pack to keep it warm. I checked the temp in my car before I go inside and it is a perfect 98 degrees. I wore two pairs of tight compression shorts and put the Quick Fix right next to my junk. I walk in and there is already about 6 people in front of me. It takes about 30 minutes to get my name called. Empty my pockets, wash my hands and go into the bathroom. I am told I have 4 minutes to come out with a sample. Close the door pull out my quick fix and the temperature strip is not reading, the color is completely black because the sample is too hot. I thought I was so screwed, but I poured the bottle in the cup anyways hoping that it would cool down, and the sample cup read 98 degrees almost right away!! I take a fat piss in the toilet and made sure it was extra loud, walked out and gave her my sample with barely enough time to spare and nailed the temp. I was really nervous the whole time and I'm pretty sure the lab technician could tell but it didn't matter. The sample was split and then sent off to a lab.
    The next few days was one of the most stressful of my life, as it was literally the only thing on my mind. I was so worried the results would come back invalid or synthetic and kept reading threads trying to reassure myself.
    I took the test on a Friday and started at my new job a week later! I passed my test!!!!!!
    I would probably never do this again because of how much the stress affected me, but I promise you that Quick Fix 6.2 will still work for a pre-employment 10-panel non-DOT drug test. This stuff is literally the best product on the market and you should not consider any other fake pee. Make sure you check the batch number and get the temperature right (between 94 and 100 degrees F) and you really should have nothing to worry about, it will pass. Quick Fix 6.2 is my hero

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesome I just used it for a 5panel DOT test I got the right temp and they took the split sample then I was On my way. I’ve used 6.1 about 5 times for DOT testing and it worked out fine I’m just hoping 6.2 comes through. I took my way at quest diagnostics and my batch# is ST183C07A.

3. Any update on version 6.2 I’ve seen some people say they didn’t pass the DOT 10 panel kind of nervous in case I get a random test shoved on me. I’ve only smoked once in the last week.

4. Just got word today I passed my 5 panel DOT screen.

5. And yes I used 6.2

6. Awesomes thanks

7. No problem just make store the temperature is right and you’ll be fine. Keep me updated.

8. Will do hopefully I don’t have to take it!

9. Hey thanks for the updates! congrats with passing your DT. Could you maybe tell me with which lab you tested with and which state? I tested with US healthworks in california

10. not sure if you got your results yet but mine was done at quest

11. Yo! got my results back, PASSED! looks like the only validity test done was checking creatinine levels which QF 6.2 passed perfectly.

12. HELL YEAH!!!! Congratulations!!!!

• Like Like x 1

13. This does work, I took a 10 panel test on Friday (4/19) that was sent to MedTox lab in MN. I heard back today (4/23) from my employer that the drug test came back negative and was congratulated on my new position. I ordered my quick fix plus 6.2 online from quickfixsynthetic.com (this was actually my second purchase of this product. I had went to a local smoke shop and purchased on there but when I checked the batch # is was expired and was not about to take any chances so I ordered from an authorized seller.). When the package arrived (on time, I had ordered this overnight and received on the expected date) I checked the batch number and it was valid. The following day was my test. Prior to leaving my house I microwaved the bottle for 10 seconds. After removing it from the microwave I had shaken the bottle to distribute the heat evenly. I attached the heat pack (I activated this about 30 minutes before I microwaved) and put it in my pocket. The temp was at 98* when I did this. The testing facility was about a 25 minute drive and when I parked my car I removed the heat pack and placed the bottle under my breast. I’m a little busty so this made it easy and unnoticeable. I waited probably close to 1 hr before even being called back to take my urine test. When I was called they asked that I put all my items in a locked cabinet, and do not flush. It was a split test and was told to fill at least half the cup. When I went into the bathroom, I removed the bottle and shook it again (quietly, they stand outside the door) and started to pee. I stopped mid stream to empty the bottle into the cup they gave me and that cup has a temperature strip on it. The strip read 96* (you have to be between 90*-100*) and I finished going to the bathroom in the toilet. When finished I put the empty bottle back under my breast and handed the specimen cup to the proctor. She marked on the farm my urine was between the 90*-100* and I signed the two samples with initial and date. This morning I heard back from my employer that I had a negative test and that was the end of it. Although I felt semi anxious this past weekend waiting to hear the results and reading the other posts, this product does work. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase this, and I will again in the future to have on hand. I’m a daily smoker and quitting for a month + for a position can be tricky, quick fix definitely helps you out when needed, just follow the instructions on heating as this is the only issue you could potentially have.