Quick Fix 6.2 Quest Diagnostics May 21, 2018 Worked!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by yungIbra, May 21, 2018.

1. Lab techs are not going to smell your piss. How could that even be calibrated lol? You can’t calibrate a nose to detect urine.

2. #42 Mahma216, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    I'm using 6.1 at US Health Works tomorrow. Any advice? Will this formula help me pass or do I need 6.2?

I just checked my batch # and it's good.

3. Your only hurdle is temperature. Practice, practice, practice. It’s nerve racking but in reality it shouldn’t be. Just do your part and forget about everything else. Your part is to give a within range sample. Relax. I know it doesn’t seem that simple but it is.

4. i did this and it is marked as a "yes" for the temperature in range .. i am psyching myself out and am paranoid that they will detect it is synthetic. my MRO got HORRIBLE reviews and is scaring the shit out of me .. dont want to get stuck with a lease, moving and something bad happens like they detect it

5. Keep us posted man. If you dont mind me asking what lab you took your screening at?

6. Quest Diagnostics in Ohio (fwiw)

7. ill post once I a) get the results or b) am 2 weeks in the clear

8. I won't "not" post like most other forums lol

9. Thanks man I am also taking one with Quest. Almost a month clean still testing positive with at home tests. Taking my test sometime this week

10. If you are a month clean, you are most likely very close to being able to “dilute properly” for a pass. If I were you, and maybe you already have, I would be doing test dilute runs. You can start now ( with the creatine) and test yourself in 2 days with home kits. Once you are close to getting a faint line, you can dilute “properly” and pass.

11. Anyone ever use qcarbo32?

12. I already told you I did lol

13. Ohh lol didnt see that. Was it for a lab test?

14. Yes lol never heard back but I obviously passed. I bought it at gnc

15. I will definetly try this. I have been drinking nothing but water and sometime a cranberry juice. Sweating and running like crazy will be a month on the 15th. Im only 5’10 165 very little body fat I am hoping I can pass without the stress of using synthetic, but have it as a plan b

16. manwithaplan if it eases your mind if you have not heard anything after 5 business days you passed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Hey man. Question for you do you know how much creatine i should be using? I passed an at home test with a faint line, just trying to figure kut if I should use creatine the day of the test since
    My pee has been nothing but clear since ive been detoxing. Let me know man thanks for your help

18. I used qcarbo32 and passed dot test.

19. Any response from the lab/job?

20. If its a quick test (5 panel) it wont test for creatine just the 5 drugs. If your sample is sent to the lab it will be tested for creatinine with is a metabloite of creatine. Creatine needs to be taken about 4 days before your test (so it can have a chance to metabolize) and then take up until your test. There are write ups on this site, somewhere.