Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix 6.2 Passed lab as of late August!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stressedtoker, Aug 29, 2018.

1. My test was 65105n sap 5-50/2000-3+6a/ox/t at Quest and I passed with QF 6.2 batch ST183D108A. My story below to help easy the anxiety of my fellow tokers.

I took a 5 panel split specimen on Friday. I was hopeful but still freaking out. I used quick fix 6.2 batch number ST183D108A. I tested it at home and ph, sg, and creatinine where all within range. I used Jazz detox in case the temp was wrong when I got there and added a little of my own “clean” urine to give it that “human smell”.
    I know that nitrites showed high so I added a tiny drop of blood in case they did a UA. I used a UA test strip and it looked like I had an infection if they checked. I had not smoked for a week so I knew my blood was clean.
    I put my mixture in a rinsed out non-lubricated condom, tucked it in my panties with a hand warmer, attached a small safety pin to my panties. The temp was 96 when I handed it to the tech and the form she handed me said it was within range. Queue the beginning of a very stressful wait. My results sample was handed off as the lab was closing on a Friday so my results didn't come back until Wednesday. As stated above, I passed.

• Like Like x 1