Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fix 6.2 passed DOT urinalysis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Truckerthatneededamiracle, Aug 3, 2018.

1. I passed a DOT urinalysis with quick fix 6.2 batch #ST183D54A today I got the results back. I used the non microwave option and the heat pack that came with the urine. I placed the pack on the bottle for about 2 hours on my way to concentra in Texas on Tuesday July 31st 2018. They put that dip test and everything. Temp was perfect resukts took 72 hours to come back. I crothed the bottle and it came out 96° when it hit the sample cup. Hope this helps everyone concerned with the failures they found on this thread .

2. Was yours a ten panel with a mro? I’m waiting on results now and it’s been four days and I’m not sure if this should be of concern

• Like Like x 1