Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK FIX 6.2 FAILED

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JckSmrkingRVNG, Jan 9, 2018.

1. If you passed you could just dilute and make sure you get some creatine ASAP and b12 vitamins day of test like 3 or 4 and a gatorade make your pee more yellowish. I was passing some test failed a few so I wasnt confident using my pee going 33 days clean. If its at quest I wouldnt stress to hard even tho its easier said than done

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was taking creatine for a week before my test. I also had good color from taking the B vitamins that morning. I still came back diluted. I was stupid too because I had no reason to dilute it.

3. #143 GlenS26, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Just picked up sub solution for the first time and after i submitted it, i went home to buy a new one and realized i bought the damn thing off the wrong site!!! Ahhhhhh now im stressed the f*** out not knowing if i can trust it or not! Site has no reviews,found negative stuff online about them! Thought i was ordering off testnegative but apparently im an idiot! Feeling totally SOL right now!

4. Hey guys, I’m waiting on my results after using QF 6.2 and I’m super nervous. Everyone is posting their batch numbers starting with ST but mine doesn’t. I checked it on the website listed on the instruction card and on the other validation link listed on QF’s site that gives an expiration date. My batch is listed as good on both validators; HOWEVER, I’m nervous because while my box was completely sealed in plastic, the box is listed as 6.2, but the instruction card says “Quick Fix Formula 6.1 Directions”. Should I be worried that this is a phony??? I’m worried that someone resealed a 6.2 box (or a fake box) and all I got was like water and yellow food coloring or something and the card is just a left over from some 6.1 box they had that had a good batch. So it comes up as a valid batch but only because the card is stolen from a good batch. Idk am I being paranoid??

My batch number listed on the card (there wasn’t one on the box) is 2X173J23A

5. Did you pass??? And by sub solution do you mean Quick Fix or a different product?

6. Yes i passed. It was clear choice sub solution.

7. Where did you buy it from? If it was from Amazon or something like that Id be a little concerned. Also depends what lab you took your test at if you can remember. Ill eaze you through this anxiety filled stage of your life lol. Went through it about a month ago trust me I understand

8. As you can tell by my name I am COUNTING on quick fix 6.2 today for me ecup test. I have passed 2 previous UA with quic fix, but with older formulas (6.1 5.7.1) I am going to a small lab (no major name like quest or concentra) instead this is a urgent care. Which kinda concerns me. Confirmed my batch number and all there is left to do is take the dang test.

Main concerns? I see more and more people posting about a smell test and some kind of pink strip test that supposedly some states have implemented to detect synthetic urine (I am in AZ so hoping not here)Really need this job and may even have another UA lined up in a couple weeks for a even better job. I will be sure to follow up. Batch number HS183C01A

9. Try not to stress too much by googling for answers because trust me you will find the wrong ones. I used to pshyc myself out doing so just make sure the temp is at right range as I am sure you know check the batch as you did and act as normal as possible and you should be fine. We are rooting for you here these threads help a lot. All I know for sure is mine worked at Quest Diagnostics and from my research labs like Labcore and Quest are pretty much easy to get by with synthetic. If I were you which you probably have done is to not smoke until you get the OK the worst that can happen is they have you re teat(just gives you more time to detox) if thats the case let us know I do have a plan B for last second monitered piss tests. Good luck keep us posted!

10. @PleaseWorkQuickFix

11. Thanks man, I just walked out. It was very warm but I forgot to check temp. Guy handling it had me date and sign the sample and put it in the Ecup machine. So I am assuming the temp was where it needed to be since I got the print out and got to sign the sample. Now the anxiety filled wait starts. Think I need to smoke :-0

12. Side question, because I really do need totake a hit off my wax pen, I feel as though the ecup process/machine can’t detect fake piss (even though he said it would need to be sent out of the machine said so) I should be in the clear now?

13. It depends if you dont hear anything from your employer in a few days your in the clear it would take about 3 days for a lab to detect anything. Your probably fine but I have read some smaller labs detecting synthetic. Regardless no news is good news or until you get the all clear from employer. If you dont hear anything after 72 hours of test your in the clear

14. @Soccersonic525
    Sooo it failed. Test came back invalid, was then asked a series of questions and then concluded the convo with saying it is not a pass or fail. So now to see what my place of hire says. FML do not trust quick fix. This was a simple Ecup test. Followed each instruction to the T and as I said before it passed twice in the passed. Tests now kick back synthetic samples as invalid. Again FML

15. I passed a DOT urinalysis with quick fix 6.2 batch #ST183D54A today I got the results back. I used the mom microwave option and the heat pack that came with the urine. I placed the pack on the bottle for about 2 hours on my way to concentra in Texas on Tuesday July 31st 2018. They put that dip test and everything. Temp was perfect resukts took 72 hours to come back. I crothed the bottle and it came out 96° when it hit the sample cup. Hope this helps everyone concerned with the failures they found on this thread .

16. Weird seeing these mentions of not passing with QF 6.2. I literally became a member on this forum to share my experience, as I was searching these a few weeks ago to see what route to go.

I am in no way sponsored or paid by them. Wish I was cause I am about to lend some clarity on use and what to expect. I ended up using QF 6.2 and also some other detox drink (stinger) in case I had to stay and pee for some reason. I read a lot of instances where people had a wrong temp or something caused a retest. Luckily that didn’t happen to me.

Long story short, follow all of the directions and make sure you buy from their website. Apparently, like all goods this synthetic stuff can expire. The only way to ensure that you are getting a quality batch is the number on the card inside the package. If you buy from a retailer or any other site beware cause there are fakes or expired products. I verified mine online with the included insert. One bit of advice would be to purchase a second hand warmer cause the one in the pack takes a long time (45 min) to get and stay hot. Mine was at like 94-96 with heat pack and against my thigh. As soon as you pour it, it will drop 2-4 degrees. My lab tech didn’t pay much attention thank goodness.

Anyway for a non-DOT pre-emp year at LabCorp QF 6.2 passed with no issue in TX. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks

17. I’m making sure I reply to every post I commented in and for ease of time I’m just copying and pasting my first reply:

Hi everyone! I completely forgot to check back in! I wanted to let everyone know that I PASSED!!!!! I never got a call saying I passed, but a week after my test they emailed me my start details and that was that. I’ve been at my job 2 weeks now and loving it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Was your test a non-DOT or DOT? Also, what lab did you test at? Thanks!

19. Im not the person you replied too but I also recently just passed using QF 6.2 batch ST183D95A
    It was non-dot 9 panel at Quest, sent off immediately to the lab. My turnaround time was less than 24 hours, negative results are often released very quickly. Just checked on the status of my pre-emp bg check and the information was posted there

Attached Files: