Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick fast pipe replacement.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattxshank, Sep 1, 2009.

1. I have a gram of extremely dank weed, and I'm getting a pipe tomorrow. But I wanna smoke a small amount tonight, not even half a gram. I don't want to make a small joint, because I don't want to waste any. Is there any fast way to smoke a little bud? Any help is appreciated.

2. Apple pipes FTW

3. Waterfall. It'll get you higher than anything and it's easy to DIY.

4. Apple pipe is certainly the easiest thing you could make, and it works pretty well too

5. Make a mini-bong!

I did this one time to smoke tiny bowls of dro...like a conservation experiment basically and I was running low on bud and cash.

You need: Bic pen, coke bottle, sharp scissors, aluminum foil, water, Marihuana, patience, and 7 minutes.

1. Take a regular 16 oz coke/water bottle.
    2. Clean and poke hole about halfway up.
    3. Break a Bic pen and use the hollow body as a downstem.
    4. Reverse the pen cap and force it into one end of the pen's body, bend cap's clip at a 90 angle, so you can hold it.
    5. Fashion a small bowl (I used aluminum foil) and insert it to the end of the pen with the cap in it.
    6. Put bottom end of pen through bottle hole at an angle so that it touches the bottom of the bottle.
    7. Fill bottle with water a bit past the bottom of the pen.
    8. Insert bud in bowl. ;)
    9. Light bud, while inhaling through the mouth of the bottle.
    10. When bottle is full of glorious THC, remove pen from hole and inhale victoriously.
    11. ???
    12. Profit. :hello:

Give it a shot my man, you get all of the taste of the dro, incredibly high, you only use tiny bits at a time, and it's completely disposable. I wish I had taken pictures of it, it worked pretty damn well.

Good luck! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. Thanks everyone for contributing! I decided to go with the apple pipe. It seems the easiest. A couple minute setup at most. Plus I had all the supplies already. :)

Now, if someone wouldn't mind helping me...
    Do I chop up the weed finely and put it in the apple, or in bigger chunks? And secondly, do I just light the weed or do I have to blow or suck in while lighting? Sorry for the noobness, but I have to ask someone!

7. Smoke it like a bowl lol

8. Go to youtube.com and search for "apple pipe."

There are a ton of how-to videos which would show you exactly how to make one.

Also search for "homemade pipe" to see what other stuff you might be able to use.

Have fun! Let us know how it works out!

9. Put a socket in the apple, cut hole through apple, socket is the bowl

10. Sobe waterfall/gravity or a fruit pipe, thats the only actually safe homemade methods that are easy to make. Just dont use lead, bronze, or copper for the bowl.
    Wait wait wait...You have over 300 posts and you are STILL asking how to smoke? wowzers. Smoke like you smoke a pipe.

11. ^ Some people never smoke out of anything except actual glass or papers...like me. I've never used a water bottle, home made bong, etc...

12. APPLE PIPE. You can get really baked and then eat the fucking apple, both are all natural and full of essential vitamins and nutrients. Just how mother nature intended!

13. ^ Next time do this.

14. Lots of apple pipe supporters! Damn, I must be missing out.

Is it so amazing I need to go out of my way to try this? :D

15. Yeah. Exactly that. I don't know how. So could some please explain it to me. Bigger chunks or finely chopped? Suck in or blow when lighting?

P.S. My posts have all been in Pandora's. I've never smoked in my life.

16. Light weed while inhaling slightly. after the weed is lit, pull lighter away, but keep inhaling. once you've got enough in your lungs, just hold it in as long as possible.

17. #17 astro_zombie, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    If you have a screen, you can probably let it get a little more crumbly, you know? Not quite finely chopped so you have powder, but like a bunch of mini nugs.
    If you don't, I'd recommend either using bigger nugs [with one that is roughly the circumference of the hole in your pipe, so it won't slide out when you inhale, acting as a "base" nug, keeping all the smaller ones in place] or making a tin foil screen by putting it over the top of the hole and poking a few holes in it with a skewer. I know tin foil is a super touchy material for smoking, but if you're only using it in a quick replacement, should be fine.

Edit; In response to HighCollin's advice...
    If this is your first time smoking ever, I personally think you should only hold it in for a few seconds, holding it in for as long as possible might result in oxygen depravation if you're not careful, and I'm sure any smoker can vouch for me when I say that being deprived of oxygen is NOT a pleasant experience.
    Just a little trick for a new smoker: inhale a small hit, hold it in for a few seconds, and then inhale fresh air without releasing any of the smoke in your lungs. This helps mix in cooler air with the hot smoke and pushes the smoke further down into your lungs.

18. Make sure you make a hole all the way through the apple so your pipe has a carb. Cover the carb and inhale while lighting to suck the flame onto the herb. Take the lighter off once the herb is lit and continue to inhale. Take your finger off the carb when you're done with your hit to clear the pipe. Repeat until the bowl is cashed.

As for the size of the chunks, it's really just a matter of personal preference. Finely ground weed will burn faster than roasting a whole nug. I like to rip mine up with my fingers and put the biggest pieces on the bottom.

19. Thanks for all the help!!!

Now, let's assume this is an apple...

[​IMG]

Would this setup work? Can the angle in the middle of the apple be that acute? Or must it be more obtuse?

20. I'll assume that's an apple, A+ for effort haha

Personally, I don't use a pen tube, I just carve out a hole and it seems to work just fine. But, that's just me. Other than that, looks like you've got the right idea.