Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Everclear Extraction Method?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ToobTapz, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Hey city, been a while since I posted. This new app is the bees knees (now you know it's been a while) haha. So I have a good quantity of buds and a good quantity of Everclear 190proof. My question is:
    Can I heat up the Everclear to quite warm (65degrees C perhaps) put a bunch of Kief in it, shake it, and in a couple minutes just strain the booze and drink it to get high from the thc? I guess my main question boils down to, will any significant amounts of psychoactive ThC be extracted and available in the solvent in say, 20 mins? And could you simply drink it after 20 minutes of soakings to feel the effects of the weed? I know about extractions but I am having trouble finding info on extractions where drinking the solvent along with the actives is actually the goal as opposed to evaporating it off. So let's say the recipe was
    1.5 grams of Kief
    100ml of everclear
    Everclear heated to 65 degrees Celsius, add Kief and shake container up, let sit for 25 minutes, shaking occasionally. After that time, strain into second container. AT THIS POINT in time, how much active and available psychoactive THC is expectedly present? I don't expect solid 100% answers but is there any reason why you would have to wait longer to consume the mixture? Besides to avoid consuming Everclear? And do you think this amount would be able to get you "stoned" ? Thanks for thinking with me, blades :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. ToobTapz
    My usual tincture mix is 1 gram of kief to 1 ounce of alcohol..
    Always decarb any cannabis material as the first step in making an oil or a tincture
    Decarb = 40 to 60 minutes at 220 F degrees covered..

[​IMG]
    151 proof is as high as I can get in California but it works just fine.. Room temp is fine and it's ready to go as soon as it's mixed and shaken.. Strain or not it doesn't matter.. I don't strain..
    A couple of eyedroppers worth in my beverage is good.. Fired under your tongue for a sublingual hit is almost as fast as smoking..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man awesome reply, I appreciate it. Guess I have some decarboxylating to do :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ToobTapz
    While tinctures are fun canna coconut oil with lecithin is where it's at.. Long lasting and incredibly powerful this stuff is a huge game changer.. Best with hash but powdered bud will get the job done..

[​IMG]

The lecithin acts as a multiplier making this stuff so strong it's dangerous.. Total green out down on your hands and knees with the spins and puking for hours is possible
    [​IMG]
    Even just licking the dishes and the tools clean put me very close to the edge the first dozen times I made the stuff.. I'm a little more tolerant of it now but I still have to respect the hell out of it..
    [​IMG]
    Ohhhh my
    5 grams decarbed hash-kief 160 micron
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1 teaspoon lecithin
    heat covered 220 deg F 20 min then freeze.. 3 more cycles for me.. Makes 30 size (0) caps..

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method
    Lots of good details about oils and tinctures on my hash thread..

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow bro that looks crazy I would love to puke just from too much weed, never done that before.

6. Holy cow man that stuff is strong jeeze louise.

7. sickmanfraud.
    I get about a 15% recovery of 160 micron kief from bud..
    [​IMG]
    Half gallon jars of bud in the box get reduced to the small jars each holding about 15 grams of kief..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2