quick ecstacy help

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, May 29, 2006.

1. I dont know man I just smoked a huge bowl out of my bong and I think in about an hour Ill be ready for sleep.

2. lol...reading your post makes me wanna roll so bad. I can tell you're rolling to with comments like," I feel like I'm being neglected in this thread" hahahaha that had me crackin up... Rolling alone sucks though man, you should have waited and taken it with other people. Anyway,sleep well.

3. Ok guys well I still have those two pills left...the only real time I think I can do them is this wednesday (exactly 3 days after my trip) because I have a really close friend thats a girl that wants to try it with me and the beach and wednesday evening/night is the only time well both be able to be together for a little bit cuz im going out of town and then when i come back shes going out of town too.

Do you think 3 days is long enough to drop tolerance? I dont really care about the effects on me because I dont have school, word, anything for like the next 2 weeks at least.

4. So guys what do you think? Is 3 days enough for someones tolerance to go down a sufficient amount. I honestly dont care if I get a hangover or anything, I just want to know if 3 days is enough for tolerance to go down enough to have a similar trip as I had today. Today was my first time doing E if that matters. I really really want to roll with this girl because we are like best friends and both of us have always had a thing for eachother but never really did anything about it I think this could put us together.

5. Don't have sex with her on X if you are a virgin now. That is all.

6. yeah, LOL, and when he said "i'm connecting with people on a whole new level" i was lmao. MDMA is a hell of a drug

enjoy the roll, bro. listen to your favorite high-energy music and keep postin on the thread. i'm bout to get a few drinks myself, heh. brb

7. damn man. your making me want to roll realllllly bad. im gonna have to call my guy tomorrow. you asshole hahaha :p

8. take some 5-htp before you roll again and today after you crash from this tablet

do not give her the 5-htp till after she crashs

9. OK so its morning...took me about an hour to fall asleep but I slept from around 3am to 1030 am....and I actually feel pretty normal. I little more tired that usual but hey I didnt even sleep as long as I usually do. haha and my jaw fuckin hurts lol

To the guy that said the thing about virginity...why not? I am not a virgin but I havent had sex in probably 2 years and in total Ive had sex like twice...yeah make fun of me whatever I dont really care I live my life how I want to live my life.....anyways I am 95% sure the girl is a virgin, would she have bad results? I can imagine for a female that rolling would be a good time to lose virginity.

10. HAHAHAHA, Gosh I love X... haha this thread had me crackin up so bad...
    I'm glad ya had a good time man, I can NEVER sleep on X.. So good on ya man, And I find having a bowl as I'm comin up helps me come up quicker, But once I'm rollin hard I don't like smokin weed, because it seems like such a waste as I just dont feel it, but when im coming down I smoke LOADS just to help me try sleep and takes the edge off the come down.
    And swimming while rollin would be AWESOME!!!

11. Is it worth taking e by itself or do you think smoking makes it a lot better? Last night I was already baked when I took it, and right when I started feeling the "rush" I went outside and chilled on my lawn chair hitting my little one hitter. I think it really boosted it but I think it would have been cooler to actually feel the rush come on because of the weed.

Once again guys I really want this question answered lol sorry

But is 3 days long enough of a break for the tolerance to go down even if this is not seen as "safe" or "comfortable" by most users

I hate to talk but I feel I am a rare individual that can handle drugs much better than most people. People were telling me this morning was going to feel super shitty, yeah it took a good 20 minutes to get out of bed but ive been awake for about 3 hours now and I feel 100% normal, well not fully normal but I dont feel tired or depressed at all like I was expecting.

12. OMFG god guys is X the best drug ever? yes

I cant stop thinkin about it today I want to do it so bad. I got really really stoned and almost felt like I was rolling again except without the energy (ironic though cuz im still grinding my teeth like a mofo:mad: and my dads a dentist:p)

OK so anyways the girl that sold me these pills, she just called me up and asked if I wanted to buy acid for 20 bucks a hit. I have a bunch of grad money laying around so Im thinking about it, if I want it I have to call her tomorrow cuz she is saving me one unless I dont call by tomorrow at noon.

I am honestly considering trying a candy flip, Ill buy the hit of acid and then one more X pill, so now Ill have a hit of acid and 3 beans...ok i do one with the girl sometime this week, and that will leave me with one x pill and one acid (btw I think its geltab which Ive never had before) and Im gonna hopefully attempt a candy flip when I go on vacation to the outer banks of north carolina. Me, my best friend, and my brother and his best friend, are all going up there this saturday and we are camping for the first night before my parents get there to the rental house(we always rent a house with my fam and my uncles fam every summer) and we plan on just surfing, getting stoned and going to get dinner, and then just chill on the beach and get fucked up all night (so far we got 1/2oz bud and 3 handles of cuervo for the week)
    This is when Ill try it and then Ill just stay up all night, so will everyone else probably (so we technically wont be "camping" haha

Alright guys Im out, sorry if none of that made sense or whatever but you can obviously tell that x still has me going i think, maybe the amphetamine?

13. 20 BUCKS A HIT?!!?

damn, I get 5 dollar hits around here.

14. wow... 20 a hit for acid is way to much.. they are like 5-7$ around here

15. ehh, my rule is that sex on e will ruin sex for the rest fo your life. because its SO good

16. ok.. after reading this post.. i am sure he is gonna have sex with that girl.. lol

17. Yea haha, cant say you made it sound bad lol :p

18. teah I know what you mean thats why I never attempt to have sex on E

19. haha reading this thread was bomb, it was liek a diary. +rep fo sho