Quick DXM Question!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by killag, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Ok so I was reading on Erowid that a strong dose is 300-600 mgs. I have 2 Delsym's that are 89ml (3 oz) and it says there is 30 mgs of DXM in each 5ml dose. so that means there's 2670 mgs of dxm in the whole bottle? wtf? I know I'm messing the math up here somewhere cuz that can't be right. Please help on this matter. I'm an idiot haha. +rep to all that help

2. no you crazy kid 89/5=17.6 17.8x30= 534 mg which is actually a lot, anything around 400 will give you a pretty good trip but more than that its kinda ridiculous and you can barely function

3. Ohhh wow! hahahaha ok I'm a fuckin idiot! hahaha thanks for the help! +rep!

4. Dont forget thats 534mg of poli dxm, you still have to add lemon juice to get the edible plastic coating off of it.

I forget, but someone here knows

534mg of poli is like 300-400 mg's of regular dmx, im sure someone can help you with the 2nd conversion

5. That is that high of a dose. 1000mg is where you really start to see how powerful this shit is.

I don't recommend delsym because of its extended release and because its usually almost twice as expensive.

6. you sir are using delsym, a less hard hitting dxm, but longer lasting

so two of them should be a good time for you

7. I don't recommend delsym either.. it's got that weird ass DXM complex in it.. If possible, find some robitussin cough gels.. A bottle of those bad boys (300mg) will have you feeling swell for a loooong while.

8. Ok cool thanks for all the input guys! +rep to you all!

:hello: