Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wavywil, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Wassup grasscity, I know theres tons of questions about this but mines a little different. So today I just had an interview with Dunkin Donuts and i got the job.

The manager disscussed unifroms and training and schedules and all that jazz.

The only thing that wasn't mentioned was a drug screening.

Does that mean that they will not test me other than if there is suspicion/work related injury?

I just would like to know 'cause I don't want to be under the impression that i have the job only to have a surprise test and not get it.

2. Standard procedure in the case of all workplace accidents that are insurance related/connected REQUIRE the one that got in the accident and all others related to the accident to be drug tested and breathalyze(d) 

3. Easy enough to know for sure. Don't smoke until your first day.

4. Iknow that if something goes down they'll test me, I have training on monday and I'm jus asking to make sure they won't be like oh yea I forgot we have to do a pre-employment screeing since i smoked a small bowl on Tuesday this week and got the call for an interview the next day, cause some dunks franchise don't test depending on the manager.

5. anyone else down to put their insight

6. I, too, am in a similar boat, but its for a job at a corporate T-Mobile store.
    Anyone can provide some insight?

7. #8 Tree Burner, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

Ya, don't smoke.

Seriously, you people need to weigh the situation. Can you afford to not get the job.....if so, then risk it. If not, be damn sure you're going to pass whether that means getting synthetic urine or not smoking.

8. You know, that's not a bad idea... :lol: 
    My interview/orientation isn't for two more weeks, and it's been a week since I've last smoke; so I'm kinda confident that three weeks is enough.

I was just wondering if any on there knew if T-Mobile did drug test or not...

9. #10 mrsandman1, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Chances are if he didn't mention it, it won't happen until you least expect it. So I doubt you will be drug tested, at least for now. But drug screening are random, that is the point of them so you CAN'T Detox yourself before you get screened, that is how they catch and fire people. Obviously if they told you when you are gonna be screened you will make sure you will be able to pass the test, thus making the hole screening pointless.

Most jobs I've had experience with don't random test unless they suspect or you had an incident on the job. He's concerned about the standard pre-employment test that lots of companies do.

11. Ah well in that case, detox yourself if you are paranoid about it.

12. Yea I have no problems with stopping for random tests, its just I didn't even to expect to get a call for the interview and by the time I already agreed i just remembered I smoked the other day. Plus with so many dunks franchises in massachusetts its a toss up on who does pre employment tests and who doesn't, my guess is that I'm in the clear cause they already made a fixed schedule for me and told me when I start training and when I officially start.

Obviously, it's a just a guess but that would be mine as well.

14. If by any chance anyone was wondering, T-Mobile stores do not drug test.