Quick Critical + , how close to harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by leafsforever3, Aug 17, 2019.

1. #1 leafsforever3, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Just.wondering how long you think this has left? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would say you have at least 3 weeks left. The colas will fill out and the hairs will begin to turn red or orange and wilt, and you want at least 1/3 of the trichomes to be amber.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok. I will hold off on the flush for at least a week then recheck the trichs. Some hairs are turning but still mostly white. No Amber trichs yet. Tyvm for the reply.

Sent from my LG-M320G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. A good visual indicator is when there's more pistils dying back on the lower two thirds of the colas than are being produced on the upper 1/3 of the cola. Also, before then, bud density is such that branches are bending under the weight. It's good to anticipate that ahead of time - now is a good time - and take steps to mitigate against it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 leafsforever3, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Thanks again guys, ill keep a close eye on it. Took down pics for security concerns .

6. Found a dirty old Budworm last night. Had a brown spot on a cola and worm inside ! Problem is I've only got 2 weeks left and dont see anymore. Other plants have at least a month , should I start with BT? Never used it as I've never had a problem before.

Plant that is 2 weeks out prob has worms in buds if any so not wanting to spray as Id have to saturate to do any good.

Should I harvest early?