Quick condom suggestions

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SmokintheGanj, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Recently started hooking up with a girl but have yet to explore her vagina with my penis due to lack of condoms. I'm somewhat at a loss because I've never really used them before. Please suggest condoms with the best safety to pleasure ratio. Sooner rather than later please, hoping for some intercourse tonight.

GO!

2. #2 Padovan, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

3. Use magnums(if you can fit)

4. If you're not concerned about std's(which you should be!)and more concerned about getting her pregnant(which you should also be)try the trojan natrualamb condoms.

Best condoms I've ever used,but they don't protect against as many stds.

Literally feel like nothing is there,to the point that I would check to see if the condom was still even on,but I used those with a long term gf who wasn't on birth control.

A little pricey at about $10 for 3 condoms,but I'd rather spend that much money and be able to feel everything,than spending $10 for 12 and not feeling anything.

5. If you want to cum like a geyser go with ultra thin. Condoms tend to take away a lot of the sensation for my dick. And to be honest, ultra thin are the only ones that don't completely ruin sex for me. But if you want to last a long ass time, go with her pleasure condoms.

I've had a few trojans break on me, so I stick with Durex.

6. ya...they are pretty tight...and short...pesky things...

[​IMG]

the best condom is one with out a hole in it....any other feature is just a perk.:D

7. Magnums are nice. stay away from trojan shared, her pleasure, his pleasure, and fire and ice, rip soooooo easy

8. I like the Free ones....:cool:

[​IMG]

:laughing:

9. Thanks for the quick and hilarious replies! I haven't jerked in a few days in order to compensate for the unfortunate lack of feeling I keep hearing about. Suppose I'm gonna go for the ultra thin.

I'm clean and accustomed to pulling out, I really dig this girl though so I'm gonna do what it takes for the time being. Further suggestions welcomed.

10. I can't do shit but shake my head at the word choices op used. I like you. Hope you get some ass ma dude.

11. I like the Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive.

But honestly, you should probably just order a huge sampler pack off one of the condom websites, sit your girl down, and explain that in the name of science, you need to hit that at least fifty times this weekend.

12. Picked up a 12 pack of ultra thins but unfortunately nothing happened. Even worse than that, she says she never meant to let things to progress as quickly as they have been which in my experience is a bunch of shit. Either way, I now have 12 reasons go out and get laid. Can't let my money go to waste!

13. great outlook my dude.

need a wingman ;)

14. [quote name='"SmokintheGanj"']Thanks for the quick and hilarious replies! I haven't jerked in a few days in order to compensate for the unfortunate lack of feeling I keep hearing about. Suppose I'm gonna go for the ultra thin.

I'm clean and accustomed to pulling out, I really dig this girl though so I'm gonna do what it takes for the time being. Further suggestions welcomed.[/quote]

It doesn't matter if you pull out. If you value your life and that of your partner, use protection.

STDs are not worth it.

15. Oh no..........

[​IMG]

:p

:smoke:

16. ive heard a ziploc bag works pretty well

17. So trueee I love them condoms