Quick clearing up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matty521521, Feb 27, 2012.

1. If i were to do an indoor grow, and I wanted to do 6 plants. Sometimes people have 2 rooms one for flowering and one for vegging. Is that only necissary when you have many plants and you want to start other ones early??

I would strictly want 6 plants JUST 6 so would it make sense too only have one room for Veg+flowering??

So would it makes sense to 3 veg 3 flower? cause i dont really see a point in that <---

Thanks
    Matt :)

2. Well more tents means you can do more. I have two. 2x2x4 and a bigger one 4x4x7. My smaller one has my plants that are in flowering and require there 12 hours of sleep. The other tent runs full blast. I only did that since I have 2 autoflowering, 2 photo period in flowering, then 3 in veg lol. I did not start them all at once. Kinda just happened.

Some have a mother plant that they keep in permanent veg stage to take clones from, then another for the clones, then another for the developed plants. You can have basically continuous growing year round.

If your doing only 6 plants and all at the same time one tent is perfect. Start to finish in the same tent.