Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick & Clean Synthetic Urine- legit? Can't find any info/results for this product.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by heydudeitsme, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Quick & Clean- is this a legit product?

I went to buy Quick Fix today but the guy told me that Quick & Clean was his best seller. I have used Quick Fix with success twice this summer, but the Quick & Clean is $15 cheaper which got my attention. I considered buying the Quick & Clean but was not able to find any information or results posted by actual users. I did not end up buying Quick & Clean because it did not say 'contains urea' on the packaging, but it does list urea as an ingredient on their website.

I have a feeling it's the exact same stuff that I paid an extra $15 for with the Quick Fix but I decided it would be better to go with a trusted product this time around.

Has anyone used this or does anyone have any information on it?