Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick apology

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Acid Man, Nov 2, 2014.

1. #1 Acid Man, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    pre-august I was still buying my weed on the street rather than growing myself but that has changed now of course.
    after my first harvest at the end of august I began indulging myself in 30x more weed than I had ever possessed over the space of a couple months, I was expecting a long, uncomfortable and depressing transition back into sober life with the most ''severe withdrawals'' I would have ever felt from weed, the reason being because in the past I would always get these very mild (what I thought were) withdrawals even from only a few days of smoking street weed.  
    but here I am with no weed ..and no 'withdrawals' ;
    no cravings, no irritability,no trouble sleeping ...nothing
    except for the fact that I feel fucking great. 
    I'd just like to apologise for any claims I may have made regarding the existence of cannabis withdrawals in the past, they are just a placebo or something more sinister present in your street weed
    thanks, that is all :)

2. We're glad that you're not experiencing any sort of negative effects from abstaining, but there is plenty of evidence that people who stop smoking weed after a long time of indulging will have some difficulty sleeping, slight irritability, and a possible loss of appetite - trouble sleeping being the most common. Of course, this depends on the person, and some people don't experience these at all, which is great! Just remember that everyone's body is different, and what one person experiences may be different than what someone else experiences

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. #3 Acid Man, Nov 2, 2014
    I dont disagree ,its all down to the individual, but it has nothing to do with the cannabis imo
    regardless of the pleasure (e.g junk food,gambling video games, weed) a person will experience discomfort when it is taken away after long term use.
    appetite . sleep , pain relief are what cannabis helps most so the discomfort comes in that form
    in a way your still right, technically it is the cannabis causing it , just depends how you choose to interpret it. :)

4. how much did you yield?

5. dont know didnt weigh it 

6. well more than an oz I hope :)

7. for sure :)
    quality was meh though, 

8. Exactly man! It's all down to the way your individual body reacts when a regular stimuli is taken away :)

Sent from four score and seven years ago

9. Honestly sometimes it just feels good to have a break and get back in touch with sober reality

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I'm not accepting the apology.  This thread is a failure and frankly kind of embarrassing. 

11. your weed was prob low quality, close to mids if not mids, so after smoking such a low thc percentage weed for the last couple of months, you've in a sense tapered yourself off medical quality weed, the same way a person who smokes Newports daily might switch to a 1 dollar pack of cigars for a couple months until they finally quit smoking altogether... if you get what im sayin? kinda high but makes sense

12. when i smoke mids for a couple weeks, i don't really think about weed or crave it ever, but if i'm smoking on good shit and THEN don't have any weed, the withdrawals are way worse. you haven't had as much dopamine flowing into your brain these last couple of months, so now the change to NO extra dopamine isn't as bad

13. #13 Acid Man, Nov 2, 2014
    nope, all the weed ive ever had was low quality ,the good stuff doesnt exist/isnt available where i live, which is the reason i grew my own. the stuff i grew ,while not great, was still some of the best stuff ive ever had :D
    #
    it excites me that if i really put my mind and money to it I could grow some of the dankest bud in all the land, next year perhaps i will

14. Most stories of withdrawls are just lies or propaganda against weed.

I've found that after stopping smoking weed for a few weeks, the only difference is I get really vivid dreams. The kind where you wake up and actually look for something that you had in the dream.

15. yeah i get that too , i love it , going to sleep is now a fun and trippy activity

16. Not sure of the basis or need for the apology bro, but if you are happier not smoking weed, then sweet! :) all I can say is that in 20 years of smoking it on and off....as in, 5 years solidly, 5 years off,  3 years solidly, and up until this year 7 years off, I have never experienced withdrawals from weed.....Of course everybody is different, but I have always been able to either have it or not.....maybe got a bit pissed when I didn't, but more along the lines of "damn, got no weed"....not "aagghhh climbing the walls ready to top myself!" 

If you sleep better without it, think better without it, and feel better without it, then of course live without it mate.....sucks that you get that much negative shit happening as a result......I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't, so Imma gonna blaze up a spliff in your honour bud! :) 

im apologizing for spreading the propaganda that weed withdrawals exist when i had little personal experience to back up those claims,
    I learned today that they dont actually exist (at least for me) 
    and I like weed more than ever now and hope to use it for the rest of my life :)
    oh and the only reason i stopped is cos I ran out and dont have any means of growing  more atm  
    once i get my next grow underway in a couple months ill be sure to have a perpetual harvest going to eliminate any future dry spells :D 

18. Sweet bro :) like I said, didn't get the reason for the apology, but happy you are happy! besta luck with your grow mate!

19. I have talked it over with the admins and the mods in my head and we have decided to accept your apology and let you stay onboard.

20. haha