Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick answer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Well my grandmother had a seizure and had to be taken by an ambulance about an hour ago. Basically, would they cops come back possibly because I don't want them to to smell bud if they knock on the door or anything.

2. Your Grandmother just had a seizure and you're worried about the cops smelling your bud? WTF?

3. They came to my house where she was and took her to the hospital. I heard they come back again, and I would not liek them to smell weed.

4. You're good bro. Don't even worry about it. Sorry about your grandmother, that's lame as fuck. My heart goes out to your entire family man, I know what's it like. I just lost my grandmother a few months ago and it sucks bro. I just hope she gets better. I want to see your grandma throwing Mike Tyson punches when she's 97. :)

5. Hope your grandma is ok bro. I understand where you're coming from with the whole police thing, but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

6. Thanks. Sorry bout your loss too. SHe should hopefully be fine though :)

7. lOl when I was on the run the pigs started looking for me at my great grandmas and she blazes for back problems and stuff so she would bitch a me because they showed up a couple times when she was blazed

8. #8 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    Well I just smoked a few bowls and no sign of any pigs yet ! :D. My G-Ma is most likely okay!

9. #9 philmcan, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    Douche bag of the year aka "420BlazeIt420" Worried more over getting caught smoking weed rather than how gramma is doing. Maybe I was raised wrong but fuckin family first! This woman raised your mom and you too probably. Show some respect! Go visit her, call her see how she is doing.
    Or be a dickhead and get stoned fuck around on the internet with strangers and forget about family. Disrespectful little bitch.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

10. #10 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    Actually fuckhead, I was I got home because a billion family memebrs couldn't be around her. Of course I was there she's dying and has cancer. Suck a dick who cares about names it's the internet and clearly you need to shut your mouth and you show some respect.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

11. What the fuck man? Don't just assume that you understand the situation.

12. #12 philmcan, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012

Still not cool, choosing weed over family. Can't you be with other family helping out? Maybe grampa could use some help. How are your mom and dad doing at the hospital? Im sure they have been there a while call them see if they need anything. There has to be some family member that could use a little consoling.
    Nice change from seizure in post one to dying of cancer in post ten. I smell a little BS. Keep puffing winner!

13. What was I assuming? Family should come before weed? Sorry if you don't like my point of view and whats important to me.

14. Because it's not possible to have cancer & then have a seizure :rolleyes:. Butt out, man...the family situation isn't yours to interject into.

OP, I hope your grandma recovers soon. I'm sure she will appreciate every second you spend with her (during & after recovery). :wave:

15. Douche bag of the year... aka "philmcan"

16. I don't have a grandpa. And I assure you family is over weed. And I have a big family so they didnt't want 15+ people in the room, yaknow what i mean?

17. And she is dying of cancer, but that is not the reason an ambulance came. I was just including that

18. Why would the cops come back? They have no reason to. I used to have seizures too, just got out the hospital two days ago from having a right temporal lobectomy. Whenever I had my seizures the ambulance would show up, no cops, and then that was it. I also used to deny treatment too cause all I would do is sit around in a room for 5 hours and if I was lucky I'd get a Tylenol. It's nice to come back here though and lurk to see what's going on. I won't be smoking for quite some time, not cause of doctor recommendation, but because I just had three pieces cut outta my brain and I ain't fucking around with putting any chemicals in there till I'm sure I'm good. So I'll still be round lurking. Seizures are scary though bro, I wish all the best to your Grandma.

19. Wow. Just wow.

20. Just curious and sorry if this too personal, but does that effect how you think/operate? Just curious.