Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pycthedragon, May 20, 2013.

1. Howdy! First, here are my specs:

20 year old female
    About 5'5" with small build
    About 120 lbs
    Lives at home with parents while doing college and a part time job
    Resides in Michigan, USA
    Last toked yesterday evening

And here's my questions!

My mom has started to think that I smoke marijuana. She is VERY anal about the details and literally deduced it from me leaving the deck door unlocked and a few lighters in a coat pocket. So I do NOT have room to make a minor mistake.

I do have smell proof bags and I've stored everything away in places that are well hidden. However I smoked about 1g a week for the last 3 or so weeks of fairly dank stuff, and they may pull a surprise test on me. Luckily I know they won't pull a hair test but An estimate would be appreciated. Mom and dad believe that even if I'm caught with a gram of weed that dad will be thrown out of the country (he is a legal alien), so they said if they catch me even smoking weed I am going to be kicked out - and I'm certainly not ready to go on my own. Even if I toke at my friend's house and come home completely sober I'd be screwed if it turned up positive in a test.

My plan currently is to take my current weed and pipes and hide them in puppets in my massive stuffed animal collection. Then I'll carry on the habits that made mom suspicious, such as going on the deck, the lighters ect. Won't smoke anything until it rides over and that could be a few months. But the plan doesn't protect me if they were to test me, say, in a few days. I'm thinking about buying some test strips as samples.

I need to know how long it can stay in my body approximately for both blood and urine tests (I know you can't get an exact value) and good masking techniques. In addition, any information that could prove then wrong on the immigration issue would be grand as well. Thanks, and cheers!

2. just stop smoking and you should be fine. you're small and 1g a week is nothing. unless they test you like tomorrow or something i wouldn't worry.

3. If you don't smoke cigarettes, they probably knew from the presence of lighters. If they found them in your coat pocket, it sounds like they're going through your things. You might want to make a stash spot that's something of a pain to get to.

Other than that, I would stop for a bit to let things blow over.

4. Yup, them constantly checking my stuff is the name of the game here. They've always been like that - one little slip up and I'd be screwed. I've hidden everything inside these puppets in my stuffed animal collection, everything has been cleaned and/or placed in smell proof containers... They won't find it there.

@arblah - I figured as much. I'm quite the lightweight so I figured that I'd be okay. It's always that chance of them testing me in a couple if days that has me on my toes. I'm going to wait a month or two before toking regularly again so that they suspect little. There have been times where I literally toked 10 minutes before and they didn't notice, but I'm not going to take that chance again.

If only I could explain that dad wouldn't even be harmed by my actions... I suppose I'll just have to deal with their irrational view on immigration law.

5. I think blood samples run <24-48 hours for THC. If you're smoking a gram/week, then by the end of that week the metabolites should be out. Needless to say, you should be drinking a lot of water in the meantime as well.

Eyedrops, hand sanitizer, mints/chewing gum, distinct perfume smell are ways to cover it up.