Questions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by south502, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Just ate my first pot brownie hear they were pretty good grade (buddy got them from Colorado) and my dad wants me all of a sudden to watch a movie with him. I'm 18 and he's not strict or anything but I don't want to look like a fool in front of him and was wondering what I should expect? What comes first? All that stuff! Thanks alot guys!

2. Come up in half an hour to an hour, full effects in 2 hours total duration of 4-8 hours; which is all a rough estimation. Basically, expect a nice buzz for a few hours. Just relax, and enjoy your dads company. The less you try to act "sober" the better off you will be. Just have fun.

3. First off congrats :wave: secondly, if you smoke and know how to handle that, you'll be absolutely chill. It takes about 40 minutes to an hour for edibles to hit me but it's normally a nice body high with a good grin and some giggles. Pretty much just being stoned haha

Good luck, and enjoy! :) :smoke:

4. My suggestion
    *Talk as little as possible.

5. ***warning*** your eyes will get red as fuck

6. Thanks alot man It was alot more subtle then I expected but I was reading a bunch of random people saying how they tripped out. I felt really chill though and enjoyed the movie haha

7. Haha good to hear! Idk why so many people think they "trip out" on edibles, I always have a good high goin. Glad you enjoyed it :)