Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

questions you often like to ponder while high.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by srhs, Apr 11, 2010.

1. what is the meaning of life?
    why are we here?
    why do i always imagine myself singing while i'm high?
    who's the person driving around outside my window at 3 am?

preaty self explainetory.

2. i always think about my life when im high. the one conclusion ive come to is.... enjoy life, you only live once. dont live ur life for someone else, do what you want to! and one important thing to think about when ur down in the dumps... theres ALWAYS someone else out there who is worse off than you!

3. I often sit on my back porch at night toking on a nice bowl, and I look up to all the stars...

I wonder whats out there. Whats the answer to life? I'm fascinated with the universe :D

4. Yea man I always ask myself why are we the way we are, how can we understand eachother just by listening to someone,why does eveything work in the body, I don't understand, or how do figure out all the things we do in life and why do we have to follow these rules that people made up 200 years ago, why..I dunno any of these yet but I'm on to something one day I'm gonna write a novel comptely baked outta my mind lol.

5. Will things ever go the way I want them to?

6. Why is being high so damn amazing?
    What have I got myself in for after death?
    Why do my balls itch so badly?

7. The first question I typically ask myself is "Why did'nt I get more? " It's gonna be gone soon!.... lol :smoking: :smoking::smoking::eek:

8. Was that real or am I just paranoid?

9. Am I high?
    Then I'm like yeaaaaa

10. Instead of asking "What is the meaning of life?" you must first ask the question, "Is there a meaning to life?".

And then the ever important "Why do balls itch?"

11. If were outside after a sesh I'll sit there for a good 20 minutes looking up in the sky and at the stars and just thinkg "wow, that's beautiful. Just think the shit that's beyond the stars...all the planets...aliens?" it just amazes me :p

12. Boom! "Wtf was that?
    Did you hear that?"

13. What would an alien say if I asked him...?

14. What the big bang looked like from an outside observer....

15. Where Brooklyn at?

16. Should i pack the bowl again?

17. LOL.

I wonder why the whole world has governments and shit, and why us as humans just cant share everything and why theirs money and shit, and we cant all jus survive n help each other instead of their being rich and poor.. everyone would be rich and no law or anythign everyone would be living in a nice happy world. :hello:

18. just how stoned do i look and seem to other people?

19. what if homosexuality was just some kind of evolved subconscious form of population control?

20. I always find myself asking "when da fuck is Jurrassic Park gonna open?" but that's just me...